Community > Posts By > justwantlove87

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:50 PM

Gimme a cat, any cat!! Domestic, of course, not a wild large breed. I've got 3 insane people dressed in fur here already. I'm going to be "The Cat Lady", for sure!! laugh laugh laugh
noway noway :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:48 PM

T-rex. But the litter box would be a hassle

jus a bit noway noway laugh

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:47 PM

Australian Blue Cattledog/heeler...which we do have living with us.bigsmile

Big dog?

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:45 PM
If you could only choose one animal to own as a pet... what animal would you choose? Mine is a "Germen Shepard"

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:40 PM
If you could only choose one animal to own as a pet... what animal would you choose? Mine is a "Germen Shepard"

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:32 PM
wow!!!

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:18 AM

If I want to get to know a person I give them that chance.

so then it wasn't directed to you... but there are a lot of people who don't give chances... cause they think they have seen it all

I will readily admit that in that 7 seconds Dubz is talking about, I rarely see anyone in whom I'm excited about getting to know. But I do know not everyone is the same, and each individual can make it or break it on their own. I love being surprised.

yes of course...

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:17 AM

The only way you can get to really know someone is to give them a chance to share their story.
yeah thats true.....:smile:

thank you

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:16 AM

i cant be the only one

used to

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:15 AM

If I want to get to know a person I give them that chance.

so then it wasn't directed to you... but there are a lot of people who don't give chances... cause they think they have seen it all

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:10 AM

No, the only way you can get to know someone is though actions and deeds, and see if those match their story.

yes but most people won't even let it go that far thats why i said give a chance

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:07 AM
The only way you can get to really know someone is to give them a chance to share their story.

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:23 AM
you don't know me but I gotta tell ya i'm deelen with the same issue right now... And quite honestly it sucks! i cant tell you why they do that to good people like us but all i can say is jus take it day by day. thats what i em doin

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:07 AM

A man boarded a plane with 6 kids.

After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him

Leaned over to him and asked, 'Are all of those kids yours?'

He replied, 'No. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints.'

:smile: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:45 AM

How can one be spiritual without being religious ?.

hmmm good ?n i know i always say i em religious however i do not believe in religion

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:35 AM

Lovely! I've been taking care of my 5 nieces and nefews all week...lovely children but they go home today!!!!!! I'm gonna spend all evening with the tv and radio off, and listen to the silence!!!!happy :tongue:

Kids are great but silence is always good

Yes, and a bathroom break without listening to "Auntie, are you done yet?"...that sounds better than a week in Mexico to me right now! laugh laugh

indeed it does

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:31 AM

Lovely! I've been taking care of my 5 nieces and nefews all week...lovely children but they go home today!!!!!! I'm gonna spend all evening with the tv and radio off, and listen to the silence!!!!happy :tongue:

Kids are great but silence is always good

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:31 AM

Just chipper! You?bigsmile flowerforyou

beter and doin well

justwantlove87's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:28 AM
How is everyone today?

justwantlove87's photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:04 PM
Good night JSH/mingle2.... talk to you all in the morning