Community > Posts By > TexasCharmed

TexasCharmed's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:46 PM
drinker I got laid off today and it SUCKS....

TexasCharmed's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:11 PM

:smile: What is the biggest mistake that people make on a first date?:smile:

Going out with PEOPLE they have NO BUSINESS GOING OUT WITH

TexasCharmed's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:31 AM
Let me know what you think of my pictures with my son

TexasCharmed's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:17 AM
:smile: How is everyone today?

TexasCharmed's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:40 PM
To really find someone you can connect with on more than a PHYSICAL level.. I want that feeling that you miss them when their not around.. The butterflies..I havent found that yet...

TexasCharmed's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:17 PM

I think everyone is beautiful in their own way...But I can't email EVERYONE!!:wink: :tongue:

This is a SPECIAL OLYMPICS answer..Everyone is a WINNER>..

Not everyone is BEAUTIFUL..some people have nice personailties

TexasCharmed's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:43 AM
The Texas women need to be on ALERT.. LOL...I cannot wait to get back to the best women on the planet ...(no offense to the other states)laugh drinker

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:13 PM

Welcome back to Dallas

Where in Dallas are you?

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:00 PM
Well as the infamous cartoon icon Porky Pig says, "BBBBBDDDB, Tha all FOLKS! That is all for me in Nashville. I am headed back to the "Motherland" of Texas. laugh laugh I am moving back to Dallas area.

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:22 AM

They sound kinda young to me, find someone more your age and you would probably not have the same thing happen.biggrin

that is exactly why i date older women..they have less hang ups

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:16 AM

When you out dancing with some friends and you go to dance with them, they freak and run behind their friends. It kinda reminds of a group of girls on the playground in elementary schoollaugh laugh ...Then I have to consider they just may NOT LIKE ME...laugh

Did one of them ask you to join them??? If not, then they wanted to dance by themselves (girl group)

Yeah i had a few drinks and did not pay attention..it is my own fault.. NOWlaugh

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:15 AM

huh How young are these girls? I haven't been dancing in ages, but I don't see myself running and hiding behind my friends.

They are younger i guess..really hard to ask their age in the dark and loud music..laugh

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:14 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh youre the freaky guy arent YOU???? The one who dances like a small rodent on crack???noway laugh

Wow..that is dagger to my proverbial EGO laugh :tongue:

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:05 AM
When you out dancing with some friends and you go to dance with them, they freak and run behind their friends. It kinda reminds of a group of girls on the playground in elementary schoollaugh laugh ...Then I have to consider they just may NOT LIKE ME...laugh

TexasCharmed's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:51 AM

date and all they can do is talk about the ex b/gf?

I can say that I have and I didnt go out with him again.grumble

if they are so great then why are the "exs"

TexasCharmed's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:44 PM
can anyone help me get one?

TexasCharmed's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:02 AM

I didn't have that kind of fun! I took my big brother with me as a body gaurd. :smile:

Cool i thought i lost my chance

You always have a chance with me sweetie!:wink:

was the guy you met as HOT as ME LMAO

He is HOT in a different way. Everyone I am friends with are HOT. LOL

What kind of way am I HOT IN?

You are HOT with your looks and your persistancy. I like that you are career oriented. That is hot. Plus I think you are a DILF..remember???

HOW COULD ONE FORGET? LOL

TexasCharmed's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:02 AM
BREAKING NEWS REPORT....Just in from Nashville, TN there was a report that surfaced that TexasCharmed said that he was the best and most romantic person on this site. Well, after much research , it has come to surface that the report was based on faulty intelligence much like the the Republicans relied on "faulty" intel to go into IRAQ....IT WAS A JOKE...

TexasCharmed's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:57 AM

I didn't have that kind of fun! I took my big brother with me as a body gaurd. :smile:

He is HOT in a different way. Everyone I am friends with are HOT. LOL

What kind of way am I HOT IN?

TexasCharmed's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:54 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5