comfortabletrouble's photo
Wed 02/06/13 05:01 PM
Well back when i used to dabble in drugs. I invited this girl to a east coast political punk type concert here in vegas. I didnt have a car was only 17 at the time, but we agreed to meet on the bus. It already started bad when my dealer was late .. as usual and im all dressed up and im extremely dope sick. I finally get what i need and finally say come on bby im ready , im sorry please still come even though were an hour late ! she agrees . we meet on the bus as planned and she looks so beautifull. we go all the way across town , laughing and talking about school. talking about how i can change. what i need to do for us to get serious. it surprisingly goes really well. I still love this girl by the way. We finally get there. i asked where the concerts at ? the guy says it was yesturday.... So this date is all bad already. im super embarrassed and all. she says its ok lets just hang out. we walk around freemont and the strip, drinking and talking it was actually really great. She gets curious about my drugs. I say no i cant . its my downfall bby. She convinces me to smoke with her and we do. (mind you i feel like such a loser cause of this) I gave her a few hits and she literaly starts passing out. im freaking out. i dont know what to do. i think i even found jesus at that moment. I had to walk her around the strip holding her head up. We get on the bus and everyone is giving me the look. im like oh godddd please ! She wakes up a little on the bus and i give her some water and im glad shes ok. she starts mumbling how im a piece of s@#$, how could you do this to me ! all bad. Im so guilt ridden. We finally get to her house and im trying to sneak her in . shes more ,i guess contious and awake. she told me to just leave her there. and i was like no. i put you here ill help as much as i can. Then her inside light turns on and i panicked . her dad is the biggest guy ive ever seen to this day. she starts calling his name and im like shhh shhh no no. he comes outside and i ran home crying. The worst date in my entire life and it was all my fault. ...

Wed 02/06/13 04:35 PM
What is it you expect from this site ? im open to the topic . im for all of the above. I want to make friends , find positive people, an intimate encounter and even if shes that cool ! A lover a girlfriend whatever you would like to call it. Get involved and lets here it! What do you want ? How can our expectations help us relate to one another ? GO!

Wed 02/06/13 04:30 PM
Wow this is a funny forum to readd ;) Im a taker though too!! haaa. just saying. if your real about message me kk :)