..........the brand new dance now,
Come on baby, do the locomotion...devil devil devil
I know you’ll get to like it if you give it a chance now,
Come on baby, do the locomotion...devil devil devil

...with me.

Ya gotta swing your hips, now. C'mon!

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:05 PM
I agree with the gals here. Hot wrapping but what's inside? If it's as sweet then devil devil devil

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:32 AM

ok okay OKAY!!! mami just hearin what u said turn me on and im burnin up flowerforyou :wink: glasses love :heart: drinker drinker smokin flowerforyou
i always luv makin my ladies smile and ill do whatever it takes 2 get a smile

Very cute! I'll let you decide how to take that, big guy! bigsmile :wink: :tongue:

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:18 AM
You scream, I scream...we all scream for ice cream!

Oh, and whip cream gets a big shout out too!!devil Yummm....two of my favorite things! bigsmile

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:14 AM

I like the bird too. I had a cockatiel. His name was "Flip The Bird"laugh really

Very clever, but I NEVER "flip the bird!" laugh

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:10 AM

At college a few guys approached me and told me I was hot. It totally creeped me out to say the least. One guy told me I was very cute. We became friends. He is a really cute guy.
like i always cute means friendssick sick sick

I disagree! If I think a guy is cute I'll tell him, but I'm usually talking about something adorable that he did. Or if he was being goofy, laughing at himself. That's very cute, and a secure man with a sense of humor is hot as hell!

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:33 PM
Edited by Lil_Lacigirl on Fri 08/08/08 09:35 PM

i just want to meet a good guy and I cant find that one person...

join the club...i mean...i just want to meet a good girl :tongue:

I'm thinking I'll try a girl too for a change! Would definitely be interesting and might improve my chances.

ok thats different but, whatever floats your boat...i think I should try that to since females are way better emotionally then men... I like that fact that we are soft and sensual and men dont see that they cant look past their private parts its amazing how bad men are when it comes down to being romantic...

I hear you! Give me a romantic man and a hot girl and watch out! More fireworks than the Olympics. LOL..or maybe fireworks and the olympics combined. I'm up for it devil Those might be the "wrong places" but tons of fun! bigsmile

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:16 PM

i just want to meet a good guy and I cant find that one person...

join the club...i mean...i just want to meet a good girl :tongue:

I'm thinking I'll try a girl too for a change! Would definitely be interesting and might improve my chances.

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:05 PM
LOL....so NOT what I thought you meant!devil When am I happiest? Depends on when someone gives me a reason to be happy, then I'm very, very happy!bigsmile

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:59 PM
Dream - job? Isn't that an oxymoron?laugh :wink:

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:56 PM
Good luck finding a roomie. drinker

I prefer a Cabana Boy! They don't stick around as much or eat everything in the house. devil

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:26 PM

I don't have a deep voice, but I've got more balls than some guys! laugh devil LOL....does that count me out???

And NO, I don't stand up to pee!
lol welcome to the big balls club laugh

LOL - Is that the same as the BIG BOYS TOYS CLUB???? Cool, count me in!:wink: bigsmile

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:23 PM

I don't have a deep voice, but I've got more balls than some guys! laugh devil LOL....does that count me out???

whew!

laugh drinker laugh drinker

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:18 PM
Edited by Lil_Lacigirl on Wed 08/06/08 04:19 PM

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:58 AM
My thought is this:

If any thought was put into the email, verses a "You're hot, let's hook up!" I will respond. I deactivated for a while cause most of the guys that approached me either weren't capable of drafting a decent sentence OR they watched so many Bud commericals they THOUGHT they were a genuis. drinker NOT!

You don't have to be a "woman of genuis" to figure out which ones you should respond to. A courtesy response is reserved for courteous guys.

"That's all I've got to say about that!" (in best Forrest Gump voice):tongue:

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:19 PM
Sure - we all make fools of ourselves for much less!

For love, it would actually be worth it. :heart:

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:09 PM

You don't need any tips, i think some of the guys will when it comes to youlaugh

bigsmile The Shadow knows.....

Thank you bgeorge for YOUR kind words! flowerforyou

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:52 PM
Thanks for the tour guide, iam4u!

I'll meet you on the 4th floor drinker drinker

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:26 AM
Just for you....Lucky 14!!flowerforyou

Lil_Lacigirl's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:15 AM

Shadow, I think you have a valid point. In GENERAL, I think we've met so many fakers or those who don't really know themselves that when a genuine article is presented, we're looking at him that there's just GOT to be something wrong, start trying to find the flaws, look for cracks or devisiveness. Like, who would give us a real Faberge' egg, so rare and devine? We are used to dollar store plastic knock-offs!!! laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Wow - well said! flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4