Community > Posts By > blueslover

blueslover's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:15 AM

Look...for you...just once...I'll say it.

This ain't working, for me. I'm bailing. Not a thing wrong with you. I'm just too immature; not ready to really live this totally in love stuff.

Find a good man. Find a lousy man, and he will turn into a good one, just for you, because you're that loving.

Goodbye.

Yours,

JERK

If only he had the balls to say that.

blueslover's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:45 AM
I suppose it is more closure that I am looking for now... the good memories I have of him are overshadowed by the way he bailed out on me. It's easy to say go out, play drums, plenty more fish in the sea... but I cried for three weeks straight over this guy... blues songs? right now I can't listen to one without crying... I literally think about him ALL THE TIME!

I just wish he would have said "Girl, it isn't going to work..." or something.

Thanks for trying to help me out.

blueslover's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:28 AM
OK... I posted this question two days ago and the thread was deleted... I heard it was due to people arguing over the topic. I didn't see any of the replies, so please, just give me your opinion. I am in pain and need help.

My problem is that I cannot get over a guy I dated... we had a very intense and exciting relationship. He seemed like Mr. Perfect but when some things in my life changed, and seeing each other was more complicated, he left me. This was about 9 weeks ago.

The last time we spoke, he was coming thru town, called me and said he was 30 minutes away, then turned off his phone and kept driving. He has ignored me ever since.

I still cannot get him out of my head, although I am very angry, and know I deserve better. I am trying to work things out with my son's father, but I feel like I am being unfair to everyone b/c I am still obsessed with this other guy, mainly b/c there was no closure or goodbye. I know that I was being used, but I fell in love with him.

He blew me off in such a weird way I can't get over it. I am older than him, but even immaturity isn't an excuse to ignore someone you were so intimate with.

How can move on? How can I not keep wondering why he did what he did, and still thinking about him?

blueslover's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:31 AM
Seriously.