Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 09:49 AM

This is pretty silent.

Usually works for me.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Notice how they are all one dollar bills?

I'm a cheap fk.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 09:41 AM
This is pretty silent.

Usually works for me.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 09:16 AM
the tallywacker is still working properly and will continue to do so, touch wood.

Touching wood helps keep it working, no?

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 07:45 AM
I gotta love post menopausal women.

Ya can't knock 'em up and get stuck with child support.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 06:49 AM
UH, DUH!?!?!?

Haven't seen this as a topic.

What's the oldest fart you'd date or get involved with?

My limit is infinity.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 06:45 AM
If someone believes you might be a scam, they can block you when you send them an email.

You have the same option.

I would guess, and, it's just a guess, that when you get blocked, the messages get deleted along with the block.

Don't quote me on that.:wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:05 PM
Thanks, guys.
You ladies are very special to me and I appreciate your being there.
Have a great night.

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:56 PM
Edited by willing2 on Mon 09/08/14 01:56 PM
But He Doesn't Get to Decide, We Do.

CNSNews.com) Neurosurgeon and best-selling author Dr. Ben Carson said that although President Barack Obama has claimed America is “not a Judeo-Christian nation,” he is not the one to decide that point, we the people “get to decide that.”

“We as Americans have certain beliefs and cultures that led us to the pinnacle of the world,” said Dr. Carson while speaking at the 8th Annual Defending the American Dream Summit on Friday in Dallas, Texas.

“One of those things is that we are a people of faith,” he said. “I know the president has said that we are not a Judeo-Christian nation. But guess what? He doesn’t get to decide that, we get to decide that.”

Following that remark, attendees of the Americans For Prosperity-sponsored event gave Dr. Carson a standing ovation in the Dallas Omni hotel ballroom. Dr. Carson had prefaced his point by discussing how many brave Americans, from the Revolutionary War forward, had sacrificed their lives to ensure that America was a free country.

President Barack Obama has on several occasions stressed his belief that America is not a Judeo-Christian nation.

Back on April 6, 2009, during a press conference with the president of Turkey, President Obama said, "Although as I mentioned, we have a very large Christian population, we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values. I think modern Turkey was founded with a similar set of principles.”

Dr. Ben Carson is the former director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, and a former professor of neurosurgery, plastic surgery, oncology, and pediatrics. His latest book, One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future, was a New York Times best seller, as was his 2012 publication, America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great, and four other books.

The Defending the American Dream Summit is an annual event sponsored by Americans for Prosperity and focuses on the ideals of economic freedom and personal liberty.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/ben-carson-obama-says-we-are-not-judeo-christian-nation-he-doesn-t

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:42 PM

@ willing2
Hmm i do not want to get lured into making sexual inuendo's. But i agree that her wisdom is astounding. Just like msharmony. Your not too dumb either sir. Pity though that you cloak that wisdom of yours sometimes with these kind of statements. laugh But it is definately present :wink:

You a'int from around these parts, are ya.

Man to man, saying a woman is hotter than hell is a compliment.
That includes all of her. Even her brain.:wink:

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:39 PM

Negro please!

LOL

One. I'm native, not negro.

Two. Prime example of racial double standards.

If I had used the word NEGRO in that context, I'd probably get banned.

If it's cool for one to use the word negro in a derogatory fashion, all should be free to.

negro please is not derogatory

its just slang ,amongst 'negros' for give me a break

it is not slang amongst natives, so the context would be decidedly different,,,,

Never, in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined, any fake or real profile validating the fact of double standard.

Wonder what would happen if all the non-negros up in heah wuz to say,"Negro, please."? Would there be mass banning?

Again, from the bottom of my heart, I thank the quoted profile for validating me.smokin

may not offend me

coming from another negro it would not

Thank you again for validating the discrimination and double standards.

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:38 PM
Edited by willing2 on Mon 09/08/14 01:41 PM
That would certainly clean the cesspool up a bit.

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:28 PM

@leigh2154

Thanks for the explanation :)

Her wisdom is astounding.
And, she's hotter than hell, don't you agree?

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:23 PM

Negro please!

LOL

If it's cool for one to use the word negro in a derogatory fashion, all should be free to.

negro please is not derogatory

its just slang ,amongst 'negros' for give me a break

it is not slang amongst natives, so the context would be decidedly different,,,,

Never, in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined, any fake or real profile validating the fact of double standard.

Wonder what would happen if all the non-negros up in heah wuz to say,"Negro, please."? Would there be mass banning?

Again, from the bottom of my heart, I thank the quoted profile for validating me.smokin

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:11 PM

But both agreed on it.

Hussein could have allowed the ex order to expire, like he promised.laugh bigsmile smokin

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:03 PM

Negro please!

LOL

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 11:06 AM

All you do is sore show your hatred.

QUEEN!

Right on que.

The personal attacks.

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 10:55 AM
To the best of this old farts recolecting, Ford is part of the auto industry. They didn't need no stinkin bailout.

Gubament Motors used the money to move operations to other countries like Mexico and China.

GM pays its line workers in Mexico $2.00 an hour. Makes sense their profits are up.

The winners in the FAILED C4C was Japan.

Stupid liberals can't prove me wrong.

They'll just attack the poster.smokin

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 10:28 AM
Sounds like another chess strategy.

Make his opponent think he'll make a move.

Just in.

Hussein yelled,"Tee time!"

That's a move he don't lie about.

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 08:24 AM

Gotta love those double deckers .. Laughing

hahaha ... Only in America ... Double deckers in the uk are topless

I'd almost pay to see Ms Blondie riding in a double decker bus topless.smokin

willing2's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:49 AM
Tuesday is the day my ambalnce chaser requests a court date.

My relief actually came when she was first served.

Just to let y'all know, I do love the woman. I would take her into my home and care for her if she needed me.

That is, up until the time I commit to another.

Nope. Won't consider legal marriage again. But, I will make sure my partner isn't left homeless after I'm worm feed.

Who here won't do marriage again?