Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Fri 09/12/14 07:39 AM
Yep.
And, when we die, we'll get 75 of these. And, they best not be virgins.

willing2's photo
Fri 09/12/14 07:23 AM

willing2's photo
Fri 09/12/14 07:17 AM

This is a constitutional republic that was set up in a way that the 'people' have the ability to make changes to it's government via the ballot box...

Since this part was skewed, it tainted the veracity of the rest of it.

In addition to being a Constitutional Republic (which simply refers to the 3 branches of power and how that power is distributed), we are run NOT as a democracy (popular vote) nor as a republic (representatives making the decisions for the citizens); we are a democratic republic.

We vote individually and democratically, but our votes do not count 1:1; our individual votes are funneled into our representatives in the Electoral College. Those representatives cast their votes and are supposed to vote in accordance with the majority, popular vote they are charged with.

Our founding fathers did this on purpose; they did not want votes from parts of the country that "didn't matter" to carry the same weight as votes coming from the "important places", where *real* business was conducted. The number of people living in each state, updated with each 10-year census, determines how many Senators and Representatives they send to Washington; that number represents how many electoral votes each state gets. Our votes were never intended to count 1:1; votes from more-populous states carry more weight than those from less-populous states. Thus, the majority majority rules.

For the record - since at least one person completely misread, misinterpreted and then mis-put-words-in-my-mouth, I have no problem with Capitalism. I think, allowed to run purely and completely unfettered, it's probably just about the best system out there. I have a problem with tampered-with, tip-the-scales-in-one-segment's-favor, let-'em-all-fight-for-their-fair-share of 15% of the American Pie and slapping a bow on it and calling it "Capitalism".

I also agreed with Reagan's trickle-down theory. The problem was the people pouring it out at the top grew tired of the trickling TOO far down and decided they'd rather siphon it off at about (and I'm being generous, here) 1/3 of the way down on its trickling-down journey.

In addition to stacking the deck from our inception to ensure we'd never be operating with true capitalism, we ensured we were anything BUT a capitalist society when the idea of government bailouts became popular as a way to *help* during the Great Depression.

http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/the-first-government-bailouts-the-story-of-the-rfc

http://www.propublica.org/special/government-bailouts

Since the formation of the RFC, rich Capitalists who made their billions by selling widgets at $5.00/unit who suddenly can't give them away anymore because people aren't buying widgets anymore, because of a nifty new gizmo that's replaced it, get bailouts from the government to stay in business so people will have *jobs* and not be on unemployment and later, when that runs out, end up on welfare.

And it all translates into votes. The guy whose job got saved goes and casts a vote for that nifty President who saved his job and his vote only counts if the company he works for is in a big enough state where enough business is generated TO decide the fate of the country.

It's rare that a company in Alaska, or South Dakota, or North Dakota is deemed "too big to fail". Go figure.

A tad oversimplified, but the reality of it all, in a nutshell.

If people are going to champion a system as the greatest thing since sliced bread, at least know how it works. More importantly, you might want to pay attention to how much that which you're championing works against you, before putting on your cheerleading skirts and picking up your pom-poms.

whoa

In addition to being a Constitutional Republic (which simply refers to the 3 branches of power and how that power is distributed), we are run NOT as a democracy (popular vote) nor as a republic (representatives making the decisions for the citizens); we are a democratic republic.

This is profound..

Your addition by subtraction equaling the wrong answer is quite astounding.

We are not a democratic republic.

You stated yourself 'we are run NOT as a democracy'.

Well... if 'we are NOT run as a democracy' then we sure as hell aren't a democratic republic.

I'll break down the difference for you..

A republic provides sovereignty to the individual.

A democracy provides sovereignty to the group.

Clearly they are not the same..

Since this is a representative government that derives it's authority from a constitution we are a Constitutional Republic.

You can twist it.. spin it.. do whatever you want..

But you can't evade the basic facts..

Yeah, what he said.^^^^

Liberal Logic 101

willing2's photo
Fri 09/12/14 07:00 AM
Well, four is enough for me.

I am, by no means, an innocent party. The unraveling of my last three were 98% my failure to be good man.

Don't know what it was about this last one. I stayed faithful.

Doing a twelve year stint with bedding only one woman should get me into the Guinness Book.

Actually, I proved to myself, I can be faithful. Blowing the theoryof, once a cheat, always a cheat. IMOsmokin

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 09:16 PM

yeah I remeber back in the day seeing people write on their senate faxes as a spoof that they want to be an Illegal Alien.. there was a lot of copy paste letters back then and it did work for a while

I remember Numbers when they had the illegal counter.

They kept some of the best records on the population of illegal, mojados.

The gubament continually shrinks their stats.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:50 PM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/11/14 08:51 PM

whats spanish for the dreaded 7 letter word... only know texmex

Groupo Mojado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsibcBM58tI

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:40 PM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/11/14 08:43 PM
Back on topic.

Africa should be quarantined til this outbreak is eradicated.
Quarantine

Quarantine, also known as enforced isolation, is usually effective in decreasing spread.[65][66] Governments often quarantine areas where the disease is occurring or individuals who may be infected.[67] In the United States, the law allows quarantine of those infected with Ebola.[68] During the 2014 outbreak, Liberia closed schools.[69] Those who have been exposed to someone with the disease should be closely observed for 21 days.[70]

WHO is notorious for false flags.

False Flag Alert!- WHO declares H1N1 official flu pandemic
GENEVA — The World Health Organization declared a swine flu pandemic Thursday — the first global flu epidemic in 41 years — as infections in the United States, Europe, Australia, South America and elsewhere climbed to nearly 30,000 cases. The long-awaited pandemic announcement is scientific confirmation that a new flu virus has emerged and is quickly circling the globe. WHO will now ask drugmakers to speed up production of a swine flu vaccine. The declaration will also prompt governments to devote more money toward efforts to contain the virus. WHO chief Dr. Margaret Chan made the announcement Thursday after the U.N. agency held an emergency meeting with flu experts. Chan said she was moving the world to phase 6 — the agency's highest alert level — which means a pandemic, or global epidemic, is under way. "The world is moving into the early days of its first influenza pandemic in the 21st century," Chan told reporters. "The (swine flu) virus is now unstoppable." On Thursday, WHO said 74 countries had reported 28,774 cases of swine flu, including 144 deaths. Chan described the virus as "moderate." According to WHO's pandemic criteria, a global outbreak has begun when a new flu virus begins spreading in two world regions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3DTL2tXn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGLHrrEKOYk

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:56 PM

In relationships, I can become insecure about his reasons for wanting to be with me....Not good and I know it, but I think most of us underestimate our attractiveness to the opposite sex from time to time....Maybe it is a good thing as it tends to keep the ego in check...

Along the same lines as Missy, there are times when I question my parenting skills...Did I do enough, did I do my best?...

You're an awesome and beautiful woman.
Full of wisdom and grace.
I, especially, would feel honored to be loved by a woman like you.

Me. I used to feel insecure about dying alone.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:47 PM
This part is false, >>>>>Fukuda said there was no evidence the virus was slowing down.

And,it was proven the regular flu kills off more folks than the swine flu scare did.

Now. How many cases since the pandemic scare have ya heard of over the news?

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:49 PM
Yeppers, the WHO is credible, alrighty-gee-golly-wow.

GENEVA — The World Health Organization says the swine flu outbreak is moving closer to becoming a pandemic.

WHO flu chief Dr. Keiji Fukuda told reporters on Wednesday that developments in the disease are moving the agency closer to raising its pandemic alert to phase 5, indicating widespread human-to-human transmission.

He said the health body was monitoring the situation but was not yet ready to move the pandemic alert level up from its current level of 4, which means it is being passed among people.

Phase 6 is the highest in the scale and is for a full-scale pandemic.

Fukuda said there was no evidence the virus was slowing down.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:42 PM

Jeez so what do you call illegal MS 13 sinaloa drug dealers???

I'm confused .... what to you call any of these thugs... law abiding citizens??/ did not just fall off the turnip truck and I was many years ago married to a beautiful eye doctor from weslaco... she... a doctor called them W......s.... what do you call them

oBozo and liberals call them voters. Gives them free phones, housing, food stamps and medicaid.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:36 PM

@ willing2:

Speaking of "extremes" and "excusing irresponsibility",
since I "always" do it, could you tell me who
hacked my account and posted as me, yesterday, in the
thread "The Myth of Choice" in the GD forum? Since I'm "always" "excusing irresponsibility", it's
"extremely" easy to discern that someone
was posting AS me.

Oh, and I don't think I've ever defended a "wailfur ho",
partly because I've never used such a phrase
when making a point but mostly because I know how to
correctly spell words.

After reading your posts - and especially those
you've directed my way - I'm not overly concerned
with what my posts remind you of.

But, since you mentioned it and just out curiosity...
do you sit in front of a mirror while online?

Go ahead and have the last word; it's my understanding
that this site doesn't tolerate personal attacks,
and so by continuing to respond to your personal
attacks directed at me, I'm simply encouraging you
to continue to break The Rules.

My statement was not directed at you.
I did not say you do that.
Just reminds me of one that does.

More twist and shout.laugh
I don't attack posters, I know better.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:29 PM

<--- Patriot, here.

"wetbacks"

That word can get ya a timeout.smokin

I ain't anti-migrant.

I'm anti-illegal.

I even got me an anchor brat livin in mah house.laugh

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:58 PM
Freakin'-A, Bro.

Gracias fer da heads up.drinker

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:54 PM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/11/14 05:51 PM

Cut military spending, social security, and Pell grants and the contributors could live better, too.

As a matter of fact, cut all taxation - income, sales, gas, property, business, etc. - and those who'd previously been paying taxes would have more coin in their pockets.

Same can be said if those who've been making mortgage payments, stopped. Those who've been eating, stopped buying food. It's a pretty universal concept: if you don't spend money on anything, you'll have more money in your pocket. If you don't eat your apples, you'll have more apples. If you don't drive anywhere, you'll have more gas.

What's your point?

All those examples reminds me of a troll who posts on forums.

Always to the extreme and always excusing irresponsibility and defending da wailfur ho.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:51 PM
Don't look like it.

My title was a question. Not a statement.

Let me type that a little slower. Q U E S T I O N.

Got it?

Good.smokin

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:43 PM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/11/14 05:45 PM

Wow. You should bookmark that page. No doubt, it'll come in handy the day after Stevie Wonder's death is announced.

Double wow.

I'm beginning to see why online discussion boards are all the rage, these days.

No need.

Got access to gazillions more.

Stevie was once great. I got laid using a lot of his material.

Now, he sounds like that dude who plays the clarinet or flute. Don't remember which. Just knows that he and Stevie both blow.

He made his point and got his free publicity. All the best to him.

Just caught this part of the article. You might enjoy the humor, maybe.:wink:

(Stevie Wonder said the mayor of Ferguson, Missouri, isn't seeing the full picture)

Neither does Stevie.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:23 PM
luck which I doubt he wouldn't be all too glad to have not had,,,

Q: Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new piano? A: Neither has he!

Q: How did Stevie Wonder meet his wife? A: Blind date.

Q: Have you ever seen Stevie Wonder's wife? A: Neither has he.

Q: How do you break Steve Wonder's neck? A: Speed up the music.

Q: What did Stevie Wonder's mother do for punishment?
A: Rearrange the furniture.

Q: Why does Stevie Wonder shake his head when he sings? A: Because he can't find the microphone.

Q: Why hasn't Stevie Wonder written a hit in years? A: He dropped his pencil!

Q: What have Patrick Swayze and Stevie Wonder got in common? A: Neither of them will see Christmas!

Stevie Wonder walks into a shop swinging a dog above his head. The shop owner says "Can I help you?" Stevie Wonder say "No I'm just having a look around"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/steviewonderjokes.html

Old Steebie and me have one thing in common. Our opinions hold the same value. Our opinion and a buck fity might get us a cup o joe, no?

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:15 PM

willing2's photo
Thu 09/11/14 05:12 PM

Excused.smokin

WHO ain't got a clue to the origin.
All they clan guess is dome type of animal is it's host.

Isn't WHO da who what cl aimed swine flu was the next pandemic?

laugh laugh

@ willing2:

Touche...sorta.

What's the reputable, non-conspiracy-tainted source for all YOUR accepted-as-Gospel knowledge, beliefs, and ponderings? You post a lot of stuff, presented as fact, in both your threads and your posts, but I've never noticed you citing many legitimate, reputable sources.

But I have noticed, figuratively-speaking, that when others refute your presented-as-fact facts BY citing legitimate, reputable sources, you smugly dismiss them as part of 'the conspiracy'.

Is there NO established knowledge on the planet that you CAN accept as truth and fact or is what's true and factual to you, that which simply sounds/feels good all the while it's flying in the face of reality?

I realize that what I've written may appear to be "an attack", but it surely isn't intended to be. I'd like to have intelligent conversations, which flow back-and-forth, with an exchange of ideas - some in concert and agreement and others in conflict and disagreement - without being on the receiving end of "That's hogwash!" each time I present evidentiary links and thoughtful responses.

It smacks of 'what pops off the top of your head' has more validity than what I type...and cite...and for which I provide back-up documentation

simply because male fingers are typing your thoughts and female fingers are typing mine.

This is where and it's also all over the net.

Not one person has been able to say ebola originates from a NATURAL source.

http://ebola.emedtv.com/ebola-virus/ebola-virus.html
WHO. Pigs Fly.laugh laugh