Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:05 PM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/25/14 08:06 PM

Baptist ministers feel no need to sugar coat things, just to be truthful

its a cultural thing that many just will never get,, but that's life

“It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[e] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers

jesus was probably called hateful and divisive by some

some truths are harder than others,,,,

WOW!!!!

Comparing a bigoted, race-baiting, hater to Jesus Cristo?

Is he the new, black Jesus?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 07:30 PM

I couldn't read that encryption this time. asleep

It says,

Las ventas de trailas vas mas por ariba. Esta muy bien el negocio.

Por eso, la jente que espera, pude compra mas barrato.

That make it a little clearer?:wink:

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 07:12 PM
If you're into a little traveling, Tent City near the Salton Sea would be a great place to get top dollar.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:28 PM

m reelee lookin for n'nother trayler n believe it or not I can still do split rims... they are really good as gold as long as you take your time an chain em up/..

I like the narrow rims they drive better... and seriously am looking for an old silver streak... well, you know big windows and something I can leave out there an not have to worry about it when not there...

hve a mtrhme fo sale too. will consider your home made utility trayler as trade...

Bring it on down to Del Rio. I'm sure you can get more than a grand for your MH.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:26 PM

Any rack is a nice rack.

That is, if'n ya' wants ta drop dem chonies.

You mean any piece of female meat will do as long as they drop their pants for you right?? (For those of us who can interpret slang in the Mexican language). You said it...you choose as you wish! You get what you want and anyone will do for you! :angry:

That was for the OP.

I'm always respectful of good women.

My lover, partner, companion is my whole being. In my eyes, she'll be the most wonderful and beautiful creature God ever put on this earth. It would feel so warm knowing, she was just for me.:heart:

Or however many women you choose at any given time as in another thread right?

Polygamy is an option for me.

It wouldn't be a demand.

In that world, the first woman would have a voice in who would become part of the family. Unless, I was courting the both of them at the same time. Then, they would be equals and decide if they could manage living together in the same dwelling.

This is not the thread for this discussion since it's not the thread you started. This thread is on whether you should lie to women!

Actually, it fits.

I was showing how NOT to lie to a woman.

A question was asked, I told the truth.

Now, I prolly won't get laid.grumble frown tears :wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:23 PM

My Dad taught me to never lie, unless it was absolutely convenient.

I said that to. Just used more words.:wink: laugh bigsmile

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:20 PM

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:14 PM

Any rack is a nice rack.

You mean any piece of female meat will do as long as they drop their pants for you right?? (For those of us who can interpret slang in the Mexican language). You said it...you choose as you wish! You get what you want and anyone will do for you! :angry:

That was for the OP.

My lover, partner, companion is my whole being. In my eyes, she'll be the most wonderful and beautiful creature God ever put on this earth. It would feel so warm knowing, she was just for me.:heart:

Or however many women you choose at any given time as in another thread right?

Polygamy is an option for me.

It wouldn't be a demand.

In that world, the first woman would have a voice in who would become part of the family. Unless, I was courting the both of them at the same time. Then, they would be equals and decide if they could manage living together in the same dwelling.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:07 PM

Any rack is a nice rack.

That was for the OP.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:30 PM
Any rack is a nice rack.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:22 PM

If your schedule is more packed than the president of the United States, you must be doing something right.

They also, just might, not want to lie about how rotten oBummahcur be.

Then again, if you don't have time for golf, anyone's busier than Barry.:wink: laugh

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/key-and-peele-obama-175700624.html

fixed it

You da man, SS.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:18 PM

I'm confident MANY special-interest groups have appointments with each and every currently-seated POTUS on any given day during any given Presidency, regardless of any other topical current events which may be concurrently unfolding.

I'm confident Al Sharpton has had appointments with several PsOTUS, before...and will have, again.

Is there some reason this POTUS is held to a different status than any other past or future POTUS? Is there SOMEthing singularly different about THIS President, which makes every single thing HE does suddenly more suspect than that which every single President since our nation's inception has done?

Hmmmmm...what could it be, what could it be???
I would say that this comment is open minded and well on target.

Meh. I'd give it a

on a minority, sliding scale. Some aren't required to aim very high.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:13 PM
I just got done with scrapping an antique travel trailer, single axle and made an 5.5x18 ft utility trailer. Tryina sell that sumbitch fer $1,000.00.

Don't tell nobody. It's still got the original tires and tubes on split rims.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:08 PM
If your schedule is more packed than the president of the United States, you must be doing something right.

They also, just might, not want to lie about how rotten oBummahcur be.

Then again, if you don't have time for golf, anyone's busier than Barry.:wink: laugh

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/key-and-peele-obama-175700624.html

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 03:50 PM
Sharpie is a fidiot.

Barry is a fail and embarrassment.

He's the current liar-in-chief.

Voted in only because of his black half.

Tokens have no value.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 10:36 AM
Oh, man!!!

I am sooo tempted to extend this to chicken choking.

But, I'll restrain myself.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:59 AM

Ebola outbreak may already be uncontrollable; Monsanto invests in Ebola treatment drug company as pandemic spreads
Thursday, July 31, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Tags: Ebola outbreak, drug treatments, Monsanto

FDA threatens three companies with criminal charges for making Ebola treatment claims (but won't test natural substances against Ebola)

CDC fears 1.4 million Ebola infections by January; is it just propaganda to push for-profit vaccines?
Scientists warn Ebola transmission may be airborne; urge full respirators for frontline health workers
Over a dozen children die excruciating deaths following vaccinations from UN in rebel-held Syria
Did you realize the United States government owns the patent on Ebola?

Ebola death camps unveiled in Liberia; disease victims to be rounded up and removed from their own homes by force

(NaturalNews) A global outbreak of deadly Ebola is underway and has crossed national borders. One infected victim of the horrifying disease flew on international flights, vomiting on board and exposing hundreds of people to the deadly virus which can be transmitted through airborne particles. Ebola has an 8-10 day incubation period, meaning thousands of people could be carrying it right now and spreading it across the cities of the world without even knowing it.

Passengers in Hong Kong and the UK have already shown symptoms of the disease and are being tested, reports USA Today. (2) The Peace Corps has evacuated its volunteers from the region after two were exposed to Ebola. (3)

"Expert claims panic over death of U.S. man in Nigeria is 'justified'" reports the Daily Mail. (1) "He warned the spread of Ebola could become a global pandemic."

Ebola is the closest thing to real-life zombie infections
With apologies to those victims who have suffered the horrible fate of Ebola, I'm offering a medically accurate description here as a warning to everybody else. Believe me when I say you do NOT want to contract Ebola. Warning: Graphic language below.

Ebola is a gruesome disease that causes cells in the body to self-destruct, resulting in massive internal and external bleeding. In its late stages, Ebola can cause the victim to experience convulsions, vomiting and bleeding from the eyes and ears while convulsing, flinging blood all over the room and anyone standing nearby, thereby infecting those people as well. This gruesome ending is the reason Ebola spreads so effectively. The virus "weaponizes" the blood, then causes the victim to fling it around on everyone else almost like you might see depicted in some horror zombie flick.

"Haemorrhaging symptoms begin 4 - 5 days after onset, which includes hemorrhagic conjunctivitis, pharyngitis, bleeding gums, oral/lip ulceration, hematemesis, melena, hematuria, epistaxis, and vaginal bleeding," reports the Pathogen Safety Data Sheet from the Public Health Agency of Canada. (8) That same publication also explains, "There are no known antiviral treatments available for human infections."

Read that again: There are NO KNOWN TREATMENTS for human infections.

Sierra Leone's top Ebola doctor tragically died yesterday from an Ebola infection. Although well trained in infectious disease, even he underestimated the ability of this insidious killer to leap from person to person. Around half of those infected with Ebola die, making it one of the most fatal diseases known to modern medical science. And yet medical staff around the world still aren't exercising sufficient precautions when interfacing with infected patients.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:59 AM
Monsanto and Dept. of Defense help fund pharma company that could earn billions from Ebola treatment
There are some experimental drugs under development by pharma companies that show some promise, but nothing is commercialized yet. (9)

One fascinating development worth investigating further is that TEKMIRA Pharmaceuticals, a company working on an anti-Ebola drug, just received a $1.5 million cash infusion from none other than Monsanto. Click here to read the press release, which states "Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing novel RNAi therapeutics and providing its leading lipid nanoparticle (LNP) delivery technology to pharmaceutical partners."

The money from Monsanto is reportedly related to the company's developed of RNAi technology used in agriculture. The deal is valued at up to $86.2 million, according to the WSJ. (11)

Another press release about Tekmira reveals a $140 million contract with the U.S. military for Ebola treatment drugs:

TKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola virus RNAi therapeutic, is being developed under a $140 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense's Medical Countermeasure Systems BioDefense Therapeutics (MCS-BDTX) Joint Product Management Office.

Additional Tekmira partnership are listed at this Tekmira web page.

Not to invoke any charges of collusion or conspiracy here, but a whole lot of people are going to have raised eyebrows over the fact that Monsanto just happened to be giving a cash infusion to a key pharma company working on an Ebola cure right in the middle of a highly-publicized Ebola outbreak which could create huge market demand for the drugs. The fact that the U.S. Department of Defense is also involved with all this is going to have alternative news websites digging hard for additional links.

Sadly, the history of medicine reveals that drug companies, the CDC and the WHO have repeatedly played up the severity of disease outbreaks in order to promote sales of treatment drugs. I'm not saying this outbreak isn't very real and very alarming, of course. It is real. But we always have to be suspicious when windfalls profits just happen to line up for certain corporations following global outbreaks of infectious disease. Vaccine manufacturers, remember, made billions off the false swine flu scare, and tens of millions of dollars in stockpiled swine flu vaccines later had to be destroyed by the governments that panicked and purchased them.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:52 AM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/25/14 08:54 AM
Willie take his abuv-da-law actitude wiff him?

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:13 AM

Ohhhh..^^. you really!! are not helping ... are you...lmao....
...:wink: ...... just have some popcorn..lol..

Well, I was just pokin a little fun at her.
She took it serious and got pregnant.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25