Community > Posts By > Isaiah

Isaiah's photo
Thu 07/20/23 08:29 AM
I'm looking for my other half, hope I can find her one day ❤

Isaiah's photo
Sat 06/04/22 03:07 PM
I'm real, but I don't know why people judge me from country am coming from. understand with them but it rains everywhere

Isaiah's photo
Mon 05/03/21 07:30 AM
everyone hides sth at some point.
no need to be fully open at the very beginning, esp. at an unreal platform.

I'm wondering, does long distance relationship workout ?

Isaiah's photo
Mon 05/03/21 07:28 AM
It's nice to talk to someone new sometimes. Yet it's so hard seeing as people hide and lie about themselves. I am honest on here as I am in real life and I'm looking for similar individuals. The lies and decepción is crazy.

I can relate to what you saying, however. I want to love and beloved. love is on the air

Isaiah's photo
Mon 05/03/21 07:25 AM
I'm curious, does true love exit ? I want to see something

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 02:03 PM
I believe in open communication, standing in our truth and being honest

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 02:01 PM
I don't care who want to hear this, I want to love and beloved

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:59 PM
I need something real, something through

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:58 PM
I have waited all my life soulmate. until you came into my world. there's nothing but darkness and gloom. my words is missing the sun/moon

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:51 PM
I'm new in this room, am I welcome ?

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:48 PM
I have been in a bad relationship before, my ex hurt she cheated. I just have to let go. I'm looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:45 PM
I'm single and bored. ready to mingle...

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:44 PM
I'm single, ready to mingle. I have a good sense of humor

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:42 PM
I'm loving, caring and little shy in any new situation but once I get to know you. I would open up quickly. I believe in getting to know someone first that friendship are build up and they started to grow from there

Isaiah's photo
Wed 03/31/21 01:38 PM
I am looking for honest, kind, trustful, respectful and good people, with good sense of humour chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good natured man, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine. I'm 31 years old. I believe in getting to know someone first that friendship are build up then they started to grow from there