Cheating
Physical abuse
Emotional abuse
Relationship abandonment
Fiscal irresponsibility
Someone being challenged in being honest

Mortica7's photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:24 PM
There has to be physical attraction, but it's the personality, intelligence, mutual respect and admiration that start and keep a relationship going.

Mortica7's photo
Fri 06/07/13 09:28 PM
Organizing enjoyable trips

Finding a bargain

Taking care of others when they are sick

Mortica7's photo
Fri 06/07/13 09:23 PM
A long hot soak in a deep bathtub

A full body scrub at the Korean Spa

Mortica7's photo
Thu 06/06/13 09:29 PM
Grand Cayman Islands or The French Quarters in New Orleans

Mortica7's photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:52 PM
Go-go, cage dancer
Work it girl!

Mortica7's photo
Mon 06/03/13 12:49 PM

I love Godzilla,Gamera,Mothra,Gaos, Mecha Godzilla,King Ghidora

Right there with all of those. My Netflix and Hulu accounts get worked over on a rainy Saturday.

Mortica7's photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:30 PM
A bad marriage can and does affect children just as negatively as divorce maybe even more so because they have constant exposure to an unhealthy relationship. As an adult I can see the scars that myself and my brothers carry from our parent's marriage and the resentment that we struggle with with the relationship they continue to have.

We all are trying to work on our issues and we are all using different methods but we are united in our determination not to repeat their relationship.

Mortica7's photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:17 PM
It might sound romantic to most but I loved it.

I had a job that kept me on the road all of the time. My ex would give me the keys to his car every 2 weeks so I could use his car as he took mine to get it washed. As soon as my service light would come on he again would give me his keys so he could take my car to get it serviced. He made sure my tires got rotated, my brakes were checked regularly etc. he couldn't come with on my trips but he made sure that I was safe in my vehicle and his attentiveness to my car let me know that I was his 'precious cargo.'

Damn, I miss having someone care for me like that!

Mortica7's photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:07 PM
For me online dating isn't a last resort, but definitely a reasonable option.

My friends and family have very high standards for my mate and have deemed EVERYONE they know not suitable citing reasons ranging from he doesn't make enough money to he has too many kids or too many baby mammas.

Online I have access to a greater number of men as well as men I might not have considered at first glance but whose profile gives me some insight into who they are. It also seems that being online helps to build some people's confidence and you get contact from those who may have never approached you on their own in public.

You just have to be careful and realized that dating is dating and being online is no safer than meeting someone on the street.

I totally understand what happened to Areti, having early on in online dating encountered someone corresponding for a time and then asking for money, fortunately me being me, I told him I don't give my family money and I've known them all of my life he wasn't getting anything but a last IM.

On line dating can work as well as any other option. I have been to 4 weddings in the past 2 years where the couples met online, including my older brother!

Good luck to us all.

Mortica7's photo
Wed 05/29/13 12:28 PM
Wow, I has no idea they were developing this for females.
I would definitely research it, my back ground is in health.
It sounds interesting and I might be interested.
Do I need it? No, but I don't NEED anything in Freddricks, Victoria Secret or The Pleasure Chest but I have plenty

Mortica7's photo
Wed 05/29/13 12:14 PM
Honestly,
Physical attraction is what pulls you in, and everyone has a preference, but it is personality and character that make you stay and want to learn more.

Mortica7's photo
Wed 05/29/13 12:11 PM
I'm a neck and lips girl!

Mortica7's photo
Wed 05/29/13 11:57 AM
Good pics, well written. The only thing that might make a woman hesitate is that you sound almost too good to be true.
You cycle 150+ miles a week, you work with youth and you volunteer, it sounds like you do it all and it might be hard to keep up with you.
But if you are who you say you are all someone has to do is take that first step.
You sound like a great guy, good luck to you!

Mortica7's photo
Mon 05/13/13 09:24 PM
Hotel California by The Eagles

Every Breath You Take by The Police

Mortica7's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:53 PM
I get the most compliments on my lips and dimples.

Mortica7's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:25 PM

When the charm settles, looks become familiar and the spark has cooled off a bit what do you ladies really want?

Shoes!

Dodo_David you are so making me fall for you ; D

Mortica7's photo
Tue 05/07/13 09:06 PM
It was summertime and I decided to wear a new soft knit maxi dress. It was super comfortable and cool and had soft cups sewn into the bodice so I didn't need a bra.

Some point during dinner I started laughing really hard and was bending over the table and my breast fell out of my dress and onto the table.

Instant mortification. I have never been so embarrassed. Talk about wardrobe malfunction!

Mortica7's photo
Sun 05/05/13 09:09 PM
Wow,
I hate to hear that a nice guy wants to give up.
That leaves the overly confident jerks a clear path to us, the ladies.
Just take note, lots of great ladies spend weekend nights alone because a nice guy didn't take advantage of an opportunity afforded to them and ask us out.
Netflix and Hulu plus gets old.
Just a thought

Mortica7's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:53 PM
What in the heck is normal?

Can I order that over the Internet? ;D