Community > Posts By > Riad

Riad's photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:36 PM
You are a psychologist?

Are you sexually attracted to any other people?

no

Riad's photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:35 PM
Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).

yes

Riad's photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:34 PM
I think everyone is aiming for different things on dating website. Say clearly on your profile that what are you looking for. I'm biased, lots of men are very rational and able to focus on physically need only without emotionally attached with a woman. Even some women don't mind casual relationship. In a long run, I don't think women able to really so cool compare with men that enjoy casual relationship.

no

Riad's photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:34 PM
Commitment! There are other things like communication, trust, respect, and compromise that are just as important, but without commitment all those other things won't sustain a relationship for very long.

I'm

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:08 AM
I would call that a "companion", off it works then go for it.

yes

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:07 AM
i am here so i can never judge any man

hi

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:06 AM
I think everyone is aiming for different things on dating website. Say clearly on your profile that what are you looking for. I'm biased, lots of men are very rational and able to focus on physically need only without emotionally attached with a woman. Even some women don't mind casual relationship. In a long run, I don't think women able to really so cool compare with men that enjoy casual relationship.

yes

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:05 AM
I think the biggest problem women encounter is men not being emotionally available.
That doesn't necessarily mean they're players, I think mostly not. But they haven't healed from their past relationship(s), not even 15-20+ yrs later.

That's the biggest issue I hear of that women encounter. They have healed, are empowered, feel good about life and want a great new love relationship. But to find a man who's in that place too...

Men wanting sex only depends on what dating site you're on. If you avoid such sites you rarely encounter that.

yes

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:03 AM
Am a new member here can I join in

hi

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:02 AM
hello

hi

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 02:19 AM
Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).

yes do it

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 02:17 AM
What you say in a forum, like Mingle2, is it what you would say to people in day to day, face to face living?
Do you feel you represent yourself accurately, as much as can be, when on the internet?
Would you say what you say on the forums, in real life?

yes

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 02:16 AM
I don't reply to empty profiles.

hi my love

Riad's photo
Thu 03/25/21 02:16 AM
no I definitely do not and also if a guy has only one photo I dont respond either.

hi i love u