Community > Posts By > Kibali

Kibali's photo
Fri 12/30/22 05:52 AM

I haven’t met anyone serious yet either. They claim they are serious and pretend to be and then 2-3 years into the relationship, they do something wrong . The guys in this market is just not it right now .
I feel you... Don't give up the right partner will come your way when you least expect it.

Kibali's photo
Fri 12/30/22 05:49 AM
Edited by Kibali on Fri 12/30/22 05:49 AM
That is a good piece there you gave written Though I think it would be good from the word go to let a man you want children of your own or not. A serious man will not take off just because your profile Says you want kids.

Kibali's photo
Thu 12/29/22 09:00 AM
I would really love to hear other people's opinions.

Kibali's photo
Thu 12/29/22 08:59 AM
An here wondering am I the only one who is not meeting serious guys ready to settle and start a family or we are many :pensive:

Kibali's photo
Thu 11/16/17 09:32 AM
Yes there are am one of them.

Kibali's photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:34 AM
Me

Kibali's photo
Sat 11/04/17 07:26 AM
In any kind of relationship if we put God at the centre it always succeed.

Kibali's photo
Sat 11/04/17 07:17 AM
God will bless you soon.

Kibali's photo
Fri 11/03/17 01:08 AM
Yes am one of them.

Kibali's photo
Tue 10/24/17 04:09 AM

Word games! Hehehehe for me am sticking longer because am avoiding Facebook so this keep me busy

LOL its actually fun. Try it hahahaha

Hehehe.... I will try it

Kibali's photo
Mon 10/23/17 08:58 AM

I am planning to desactivate my accout too. The men i meet here are not ready to serve God. They profess to be christian but they don't have manner of christianity. If you tell them you don't want fornication before marriage, they will cut you off. One of them told me that no one buys a car without testing it. Now men compare women to a car, there is no problem. I may stay on this site just for forum because born again men are far from here, i don't want to wander away from the part way.
Cheer up beloveth born again brothers and sisters as we keep waiting on the Lord. God be with you all in Jesus name, Amen

Hang on there for a little longer God might surprise you.
Do not compromise God will reward you.
Be blessed.

Kibali's photo
Mon 10/23/17 08:55 AM

I would like to have a friendship with someone who has faith in God. Older then forty, please.

May God meet you at point of need

Kibali's photo
Mon 10/23/17 08:54 AM
Word games! Hehehehe for me am sticking longer because am avoiding Facebook so this keep me busy

Kibali's photo
Mon 10/23/17 08:50 AM
Even those ones of paying you still find many men who are there for fun. Though at God's appointed time he will make everything beautiful.

Kibali's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:54 AM
Even though I joined 2013 I deactivated my account after 2 months for personal issues then I reactivated it just this week.

Kibali's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:47 AM
I have not be here for long and am wondering are there single men who are serious Christians who follow bible teachings. That is what am looking for in a relationship and the relationship that will lead to marriage. You are welcome to share your thoughts.

Kibali's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:06 AM
That is a good update sir.God bless you.

Kibali's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:51 AM
God will meet the desire of your heart.Even me am trusting God for a hubby and I know he is faithful to his choosen one.

Kibali's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:33 AM
Yes there are christians here.We are not perfect but by the Lord grace we are made whole.

Kibali's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:20 AM
A good Amen.God help us to mature spiritualy

Previous 1