Community > Posts By > Prince_Unknown

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:04 PM

Who can make me smile

Well there was this one trip of mine in south America, about 2 years ago, where a friend had a wild baboon as a pet, and he did a funky beard style on the primate that resembled this and that.. so yeah rofl

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:59 PM

Is this for real

No. It's only an Illusion filled with psychotic people ill

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:54 PM

I got this from Marisa Peer and it's quite an eye-opener.

Write down all the familiar things/patterns you do in a relationships and write down all the unfamiliar things. The first things you want to have become unfamiliar because they don't serve you and/or aren't healthy, the latter things you want to become familiar.

Doing so will help get clear what your patterns are, and with that the reasons a relationship doesn't work out for you AND what you should change regarding that.

I just did so, and wowza...

Also, writing it down helps in a different way from thinking it. Writing engages different parts of the brain and makes things stick better. Thinking or saying it doesn't work so well.
So writing it down is quite handy if you want to change things around.
Another advantage is that you can read through it again when you feel you need it. And maybe at some point you can even cross things off from the 'unwanted patterns & behaviours" list.

Why do women talk so much ? No wonder they always have so many problems and never at peace..with anything ohwell

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:47 PM
Edited by Prince_Unknown on Mon 03/29/21 07:47 PM

Since most of my friends are taller than me, I get to hide among them to avoid certain people.

Good. basically you're still a biitch.

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:46 PM

Are there advantages that go with being tall,and do short people lose anything for being short?

The main advantage is when you slap that annoying short man across the face for being a real douchebag and he flies 25 metres across the floor

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:32 PM

Of course if you haven't made love to some you will settle for sex. And if you don't have true friends, you will settle for the lonely road to success. And there is no such thing as permanent success. It's a long road to dying.

I disagree with everything you have said

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 11:43 PM

Looking for someone special in my life

Welcome and good luck

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 11:40 PM

You didn't answer - who is this great whore?

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 06:50 PM
I am thinking if mingle is always this dead

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 07:07 AM

Eyes met, we met,
Chat and friendship in progress,
New love, new chance,
Happiness, affection,
A budding romance...

A taste of your lips,
A blush on my face,
Touching your hands,
Melting in your embrace...

So good yet we fear,
What ifs fill our mind,
Should we go our separate ways,
Knowing this connection is,
One of a kind..

Why we been accused,
The atmosphere is getting tense,
Its hard to stay calm,
Nothing is making any sense,

People have started talking,
Getting angry and rude,
Everyone is on edge,
And preaching us about evil and good,

Now we are been taught,
What to do and don't,
The shouldn'ts and shoulds,
Why everyone is acting as if,
We have tasted,
The forbidden fruit..

Good poem...was it written in rememberance of someone that ate your forbidden fruit pitchfork

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 07:04 AM
oops

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 06:02 AM

Completely stupid.Tried many times ..got betrayed many times.

I feel the same way, I tried to love angelina jolie from a distance many times, and I was betrayed when she got that restraining order against me laugh laugh rofl rofl pitchfork

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 04:19 AM

tips for mean getting lean

It's simple. Eat less and exercise more. There is no secret formula or funky diets, it all comes down to burning more then consuming really

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 03:49 AM

What's the Best Thing that has Happened to you THIS MONTH???? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Waking up each day is a true blessing that God has given you another day to do good and make a difference in the world

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 03:47 AM

Have you had similar things with similar feelings?

No.

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 03:43 AM
and get him into deep....

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 03:36 AM

when taking your dog for a walk do you get abuse from others in public :kissing_closed_eyes:

No. I abuse others in public instead laugh

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:57 PM
Economic Meltdown

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:49 PM

I have had (and continue to have) many experiences in my life that can't be explained by natural means and would be interested in sharing / trading those types of things with someone that wouldn't freak out or dismiss the unexplainable as BS.
Warning, I'n talking about serious s#!*, not joking around. If you're afraid of monsters in the closet DO NOT RESPOND!!

I'm afraid of monsters in the closet, what do you suggest I should do ? laugh drinks

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:46 PM

Hey,

New to all of this. I just want to have some fun. Mature and mutual encounters/activities. Let’s talk, text.

Welcome...so what would you like to talk About? The weather, the news, why yo mama never loved you, why your ex sat on someone's face with you watching🤣🤣🤣🤣 what should we talk about then ? laugh drinks