Community > Posts By > 4christman

4christman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:21 PM
One more christman for ya. Hi there.waving

4christman's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:13 PM

I seen your profile and all i can say is im sure glad i didnt have to be your ex andsad get over you,ouch
your very kind,funnily enough my exes still want me back 1 of them after 12 years still tries but once bitten twice shy..and i wasnt treated right so its a big no no for me.x
You are not here for a date cause you all ready know your smokin ars hot. You are just here to tease a bit,arent ya?

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:24 PM
I seen your profile and all i can say is im sure glad i didnt have to be your ex andsad get over you,ouch

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:20 PM
I am worth to much to give myself to a fling thing. If i make out with anyone it will be with the one i beleive is my last oneflowers :angel: .

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:13 PM
To fall asleep and wake in the morning light to see the woman God created for me to repopulate the earth with.Adam was such a lucky fart.

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:07 PM
You partly answered your own question. You also said she had no reason to be torn over him for the physical nature of their relationship but you yourself are all worked up over this girl in wich you havent even met. You seem like a very nice guy and i beleive you should walk away and forget the drama Queen because she still has a fire burning for numbskull. You would do yourself a favor by finding someone equaly minded and spiritualy compatible.Just my 2 cents on it but do what you think is right and not what you desire at the momment of making the decision.Peace

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 01:56 PM
Single and free to be meshades

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 01:47 PM
I find different veiws on the same subject amusing because it shows our individuality and caracter at the momment we respond to the post.spock

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:54 PM
Elizabelt is smokin hot any way you look at her. I have both an ex wife and a 15 year old baby girl so i know what your saying,like some people look at us as has beens and left overs.frustrated

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:00 AM
Dear Beauty,when i started reading that i said oh know i have been flirting with a dudesurprised but seen at the end it wasnt you and boy what a releif:banana: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.Your a doll. And yes the Father knew us before the foundations of the earth wich means we are his children from even before time.:thumbsup:

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:21 AM
Bull semen sales man:laughing:

4christman's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:19 AM

Some get treated like dirt by there adulterous wife and go baldlaugh :laughing: rofl rofl rofl shades

Is that a confession? So that's why you wouldn't flirt with me grumble
Hey woman, i told you how pretty your baby blues weresurprised in the letter i sent you. I will be much more aggressive with you:wink: now that you opened that door so hang on tight and dont fall offrofl .

4christman's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:00 PM
Yeah, what she said^^^^^ and dont forget it.:tongue:

4christman's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:38 PM
Fishing guidedrinker

4christman's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:35 PM
Hey babies dont have timers on them,let the youngin take as much time as needed. Sorry to hear your hubby has to depart for active duty so soon. I hope all goes well for you all and God bless our armed forces.

4christman's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:09 PM
No hair pulling,look what can happen.laugh

4christman's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:21 AM
Some get treated like dirt by there adulterous wife and go baldlaugh :laughing: rofl rofl rofl shades

4christman's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:18 AM
There is no such thing as a good man for there is nothing good in him but the spirit that dwells within him and i try to be of a good spirit the best i can:thumbsup:

4christman's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:15 AM
I beleive we should treat others as we want to be treatedsmooched and only like minded people should be together. Not just looking for carnal pleasuredrool .

4christman's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:49 PM
Here is a big hey there from Frankfortrofl

Previous 1