Community > Posts By > ThicknDelicious

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:39 PM
I do not hate my ex. But I hate what he did to our son...thus why I put him in jail.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:06 PM

My ex did, his mother, (they are both dead now), my mom did, made my life hell growing up (she is dead now too), not sure I have anyone out there who hates me now. None that I know of anyways.

The hatred killed them, huh??

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:51 PM
I do not hate anyone. Although, I think that I could learn to try.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:47 PM
I would say that my ex, his family and his woman hate me. However, he deserved to go to jail for what he did. End of story.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:15 PM
My ex husband used to make me. Thus another good reason why he is my EX.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:13 PM

Way to go. You have mastered the act of saying no. Congrats!!

saying no and staying away

Was the hardest thing giving up people who you thought were your friends? I hear that is why many people fail is that they go back into those old habits and friendships.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:10 PM
Way to go. You have mastered the act of saying no. Congrats!!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:22 PM
If you are looking for a fat ass chick that is sweet...here I am

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:46 PM
No one crushin on me...I do not think that I am at a full crush stage yet on anyone on this site.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:01 AM
Yeah....why is it that those that you seem to click with are no where close to where you are??

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:43 AM
The real answer is that there is no real answer. Even though we feel doomed to be alone or never seem to find what we consider a 'decent' man someday we will find that happiness and relationship that we want. The thing we have to remember is to never settle for what we don't want. I was married 13 yrs to a man that was ALL WRONG for me from the beginning. That is not why we got divorced, but I SETTLED for him...I did not choose him, if that makes sense??

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:33 PM
Like, OMG...A doctor who cage fights??? WOWZERS, LOL!!

Seriously, I get your point. We both can be dumb as rocks in our ways of choosin whom we like or not like.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 08:31 AM
Spiderwebs-No Doubt

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:28 AM
Men bite and women suck. You are a beautiful woman Elect so dont let it get to you.happy

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:33 AM
I know that I am picky. I will never deny that. But it is not like guys are not picky either. I can say that I am quilty of the "just look at the picture" part of dating websites. I do not do it all the time, but sometimes it is only fair to me. I do not just pass up the guys that 'look' not so attractive to me, but I have passed up guys that 'look' way too good looking for me. I know what I look like. I am not a skinny little petite thing so reality tells me I am not going to get some hot(in societies view) guy. This is the way I see it, I will not settle for just anyone. I want THE one. I really believe that there has to be that initial spark when you look at someone. Yeah, I just realized that I rambled but you know what I have to say about that....'SUCK IT'(someone will get that)

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:51 AM
Is this supposed to be about what everyone wishes.

Right now I wish I could go to sleep. My eyes are tired but my body just wont give in...UGH!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:29 AM
wife beater and shorts

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:18 AM
I like the 'bad guy' look not the type. There is a difference between piercings and tattoos and JAIL with bubba, ya know??

ThicknDelicious's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:30 PM
Toooo single and soooo tired of it.ohwell

ThicknDelicious's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:58 PM

Does the IM thingy on here even work?ohwell I have tried a couple of times and it has not worked. Either I cannot connect or the other person cannot connect.
you on green or red light

Green or Red light??? I prefer Yellow, hheeheee