MEET and DATE

it's obvious that you have a problem

grumble grumble grumble grumble

I'm not here to date either..

what does that make me...???????

In chuck's world that makes you a problem, LOL

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:38 PM

Oh hell no. DO NOT pick on nell for having an opinion. And do not say that she is not here for dating purposes. The best part of a(any) relationship is starting it off as friends. So do not judge her for wanting to explain what she believes to be something that scares women away from men. By the way, you are becoming a prime example of why I am beginning to believe that men BITE and not in a good way. Get over yourself Chuck!!

Thanks, you are my new best friend. Isn't it amazing how people show their true colors. LOL

a valid point? gosh guy pick yourself up.. respect yourself
she doesn't... her name implies she wants you to k'nell' down

look up, not down. forget her

Ok...i stayed out of this long enough. Although i don't agree with every rule on there...because some can be interpreted differently by one person than by another..example 'flirting with other woman' well that would depend on ones definition of flirting. But i am going to say...i think you are the one that needs to pick yourself up. First this is HER topic..and you CHOSE to come in here. Now if i find something offense to a point i might say something...but if it really offended me, or i thought it was offense in general...i.e. the one guy putting up pics of his um...well ya know. I DON'T want to see that...then i'd report the post..however most of these things are perfectly legit. I didn't see the previous thread 'what scares men away' so i did think she came off as a bit of a controlling type...but now i see that was not her intent. So I say to you, you are the one having issues, oh and if you say one more thing about her name, or it implies this or that...I'LL REPORT YOU! because THAT IS against the rules...A woman having an opinion is NOT against the rules. So chill.

DAGNAMIT..this is where the 'OH SNAP' would be awesome!!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:34 PM
Umm, maybe someone is jealous because they cannot fulfill the needs of a woman?? Or maybe they cannot think of a better list?

We so need a 'OH SNAP' smiley!!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:16 PM
Was crushing but, umm, not so much anymore.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:14 PM

Oh hell no. DO NOT pick on nell for having an opinion. And do not say that she is not here for dating purposes. The best part of a(any) relationship is starting it off as friends. So do not judge her for wanting to explain what she believes to be something that scares women away from men. By the way, you are becoming a prime example of why I am beginning to believe that men BITE and not in a good way. Get over yourself Chuck!!

Thanks, you are my new best friend. Isn't it amazing how people show their true colors. LOL

Awww, you are sweet darlin!! ANd ummm, I think that you might have stuck a nerve on a certain insecure man.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:12 PM
Poor Chuck. With you being new and all(and I am new too, so I aint judging that) you are biting off more then you can chew. Any woman who is reading what you are writing will certainly think twice before contacting you.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:06 PM

ThicknDelicious's photo
Sat 07/19/08 09:52 PM
WHen a man wants to over explain himself??

ThicknDelicious's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:41 PM

perrfer fruity smell but nothing over-powering. Pomagrante is a fav of mine :smile:

I like Pomagrante too. That is my body soap!!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:34 PM

only clean scents, not heavy perfume,, that gives me a headache

Oh My...like the tat, but LOVIN those CALVES!!!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:32 PM
Do you like a girl to smell more like flowers(perfume) or fruits(body mist stuff)?

ThicknDelicious's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:51 AM
ready to be taken...now the lucky sucker just has to find me...

ThicknDelicious's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:48 AM
satisfiedtongue2

ThicknDelicious's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:58 PM
I can finally say that I am crushing on someone...and I think that he is crushing back.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:09 AM
lost

ThicknDelicious's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:08 AM
I guess my eyes.

ThicknDelicious's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:11 PM
confusingly(sooo not a word)single

ThicknDelicious's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:09 PM
confused!!!

ThicknDelicious's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:52 PM
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner....I hear it is a northern thing???

ThicknDelicious's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:41 PM
going with the 10 of course....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6