30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:59 PM
Lottery Winner !!happy happy happy

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:52 PM
PUTTING THE TOILET SEAT DOWN !!!!

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:40 PM
I am not sure . . but I know I reply unless its a psycho one. . I have only sent a couple where I wasn't really interested more than just making a comment or compliment about there profile . . didn't bug me too much when they don't reply but makes me wonder what they though my intentions were and I guess I would have appreciated just a thank you or an a acknowledgement . . anywho hope you find some answers and keep up the faith

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:37 PM

could u handle a full body "tongue" massage:tongue:

wouldn't that tickle ??

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:30 PM

lol what? were they mean to u today? welcome to my world... i cant even get one girl to even say hi back to meexplode ... i guess there TOO GOOD for me nvm SAYING HI! lol ya women do suck. have a good night happy

Couldn't be the attitude at all could it?? hhhmmm nope that all checks out.scared

LOL who needs women to say hi . . I just drink a beer and take long baths :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:26 PM
I love the indoors a little too much .. I don't like being cold or uncomfy . . and whats warmer than a bed or couch with a blankey and a little boob tube :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:07 PM

out of curiosity ,would you date a girl with a deeper voice than you?

depends on the girl .. I have done stranger things for love :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:06 PM

Actually... If you pay close attention?... It's bash men day every day. You're probably just more sensitive to it today.

could be it =P . . or maybe it was just the rolling of the dice with the clickety click click in forums :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:56 PM

Every day is bash men day, where have you been?

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of.

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of..

This is not new information people... check the manual you got at birth please....

I would have read the manual but I have been way to busy playing with the extra belly button I was born with to concentrate on anything else :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:52 PM
LOL perfect woman . . thats the best one I have heard yet lol

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:51 PM

dont worry it will change very soon

not too worried was just curious

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:50 PM

Is it bash men day ? . . seems all the post have a negative connotation towards men today . . trust me women have plenty of faults too :tongue: . . long and short of it . . men and women are different . . and people ( both sexes ) can be asses

I think they alternate days. Today just happens to be men. laugh

remind me to post tomorrow k lol

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:49 PM

It's just you. Men are lovely, in general, you know, except for the a-holes. But, that's still not a man thing. That's an a-hole thing.

lol K i was just curious

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:48 PM
lol .. can't say im proud to be in the league . . but I'll do my part :tongue: .. hello room

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:46 PM
Is it bash men day ? . . seems all the post have a negative connotation towards men today . . trust me women have plenty of faults too :tongue: . . long and short of it . . men and women are different . . and people ( both sexes ) can be asses

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:35 PM
I just wouldn't log on easy fix

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:33 PM
depends on the guy . . some guys just don't get it ( me ) and some guys just don't care :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:32 PM

I hate people that are rude when you email them.......I emailed this guy to tell him he had a nice picture and he e mailed me back and said that I was out of his league rantgrumble

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but if he says you are out of his league isn't that a compliment to you? I think that means he doesn't feel adequete enough for you.

I agree . . if someone is out of my league I take that as they can do better so whats the point . . maybe he wasn't being rude maybe it was fair warning

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25