Community > Posts By > angelvoice88

angelvoice88's photo
Mon 01/09/17 08:56 PM
Thank you! Mine is next week and I thank God for another year:)

angelvoice88's photo
Sun 08/28/16 11:01 AM
Agree. Run away quickly!!! Change the screen name!

angelvoice88's photo
Sun 08/28/16 10:59 AM
Love the screen name. Lol. You must be a singer too:)

angelvoice88's photo
Thu 03/14/13 08:00 AM

sounds like you dodged a bullet.............you did nothing wrong and him calling and texting obscenities shows what a jerk he really is. What would it of hurt for him to call you and thank you for giving his stuff back and if he wasn't ok with the way it was done to explain that (nicely)JMO

yes I am with Celtic on this one!!! You need to thank God that you were protected despite yourself on this one cause you definitely must not have been thinking clearly to entertain this oaf anyway! Know better, do better. This guy obviously was not on your level so why even start with someone like this? Stop doubting yourself--you already know the answer!!! You should have never bothered with this knucklehead. Look within to fix this problem.

angelvoice88's photo
Thu 01/10/13 08:18 PM

I take putting someone down as a friend as a big deal so I read profiles and watch people over a long time before I accept or decline.

I visit their profile, too. You can never too many friends...but easily can have too many creeps (because even ONE is too many!)

Don't know how to insert rolling smiling faces so....LOL LOL LOL!!!!

angelvoice88's photo
Wed 12/05/12 06:15 AM
Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you dance out of your shoes on that day:) Live, love, laugh!

angelvoice88's photo
Fri 10/26/12 03:16 PM

I feel ya pain MagicLady! AL seems to just not be a state to meet any decent, commmon sense men. Probably way more women in this state than men so the men can be dogs and still keep a steady string of women. Need to move to AK or some state where there are more men than women.

So just to add to this post, I just saw this article on AOL. Apparently AK is not the state with the most single men anymore:) Here is an updated list. Myself, I am looking into Arlington, VA. Lots of government jobs there too!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/26/top-cities-for-singles-bloomberg-2012_n_2024729.html?ref=topbar#slide=1691267

angelvoice88's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:54 AM
Hi, so you looking for angels? First start to finding one is taking off those sunglasses and stop typing in all caps. Angels notice stuff like that. The sunglasses make you appear shady and the all caps make you appear mad bout something. That is my advice and I hope it helps--just being constructive and you did ask to be rated.

angelvoice88's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:50 AM
I feel ya pain MagicLady! AL seems to just not be a state to meet any decent, commmon sense men. Probably way more women in this state than men so the men can be dogs and still keep a steady string of women. Need to move to AK or some state where there are more men than women.

angelvoice88's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:45 AM
Hello Bill, nice to meet ya!!! It would appear that there has not been much recent activity in this forum. I personally had been on here a few years ago but never met anyone so I deleted my profile. But I am bad and still keep hope alive that there actually is someone in AL that is looking for a real face to face relationship. Hope you are loving our state! Helena is a very nice area:)

angelvoice88's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:41 AM
A lot of people on these dating sites are superficial and vain. They really only care about looks and physique. Most Americans have bought into the lie that the media keeps going that everybody needs to look like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie to be beautiful. Or whichever Hollywood couple is considered the prettiest at the moment.

angelvoice88's photo
Tue 12/06/11 10:49 PM
You might want to take off the haterblockers (shades) also. We women get a little nervous if we can't see the eyes. Makes it seem like you hiding something. Welcome and good luck.

angelvoice88's photo
Sun 12/20/09 05:05 PM
Great profile. Honesty wins--hands down everytime. Photo is blurry though.

angelvoice88's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:25 AM
The ones with the white shirt are the best. Real women do not care too much for the looking sideways, do-rag, thug look. At least the older women don't, maybe younger ones do.

angelvoice88's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:52 PM
Eprise checking in. Nothing happening down this way either.