Community > Posts By > Beth

Beth's photo
Thu 06/01/23 06:27 AM
Thank you to the persons that responded to my question normally and without insults and garbage :hugging:

To the rest of you, I’m surprised some of you actually consider yourself adults by the way you come off. First off excuse me for not checking my talk to text when it left out the word mentally, after saying, I was 20 years old. Nevertheless, every person had an opportunity to check out my profile to see that was not the case, so saying something about that was just ignorant on your part as you obviously have eyes to see that I’m not 20.

Secondly, where did I lie? Because I set my age for the search as being 45 ? it’s not a lie when I clearly state in my profile I’m 55! anybody that’s been on here long enough knows people do this to get a wider range of an audience of the type of matches they’re looking for. And men do this consistently lol making themselves 10 or more years younger for the search purposes, and they don’t even state they’re real age in their description as I do. Again, you people are being petty f€#ks.

Red neck you wouldn’t have a chance in hell with me 🤣 you talk about drugs… have you looked in the mirror because that would suit your look, not mine.

Good guy Tony you should really change your user name 🤨 at your age for you to be on here portraying that you’re “a good guy” is more misleading than anything I could have ever put in my profile

Dating marriage, friendship, relationship that’s what your profile says, and cuddling 🤥

so it’s funny you laughed out loud at rednecks comment AFTER I turned you down AGAIN for the second time in the last two years, because you said you were looking for fun and sex :triumph: so you’re a liar and a scammer (if that’s even you in the one picture) there’s nothing wrong with casual sex. There is certainly something wrong with somebody saying completely the opposite in their profile and having the username you have for your only to be here for sex; so why not own up to it in your profile and make it real instead of the ******** you’re saying? either way at 56 years old and still have no concept of what a meaningful relationship is. No wonder you’re single and you have to lie to TRY to get a woman’s attention and you and people like you, are the exact problem with every single dating site out there unfortunately. LOSER

Finally, Crystal there’s nothing confusing about saying no teeth. It means I have no teeth dentures are not teeth! And I don’t wear dentures since you have to have specifics, which is weird because you’re not my target audience, so why do you care? And again didn’t lie about my age.

And no sweetheart I do not attract a lot of scammers actually but funny you think that or that I get younger men contacting me because of the type of photos I’ve post “too much information photos” What exactly is that??? you talk about being confusing lol I didn’t think photos could have information. 🤣 what are you talking about because I actually have a whole array of photos on my profile that show me all the way from my bikini to casual wear to formal wear unlike the two photos that you have of yourself? I’m showing how I really look in all sorts of wear and every photograph I have, so I don’t know what you’re saying.

Your comments however tell me you’re definitely too old to be dating anybody younger and need someone your age or older, but that is not me! And why did you come to comment here anyway ? you did not even answer my initial question? So you just came here to bash me and try to throw insults? that doesn’t look good on you and at your age you should be ashamed!

Carry on………

Beth's photo
Wed 05/10/23 03:24 PM
Absolutely not if I wanted to do that I would’ve done that lol! Younger men flock to me I don’t have to advertise anything :relieved: and I posed the question because I’m not looking for a boy toy I’m looking for a serious relationship. It just happens to be I’ve dated much younger men more often than not in the past 15 years. But I’m still in my 20s. :sunglasses:

Beth's photo
Wed 05/10/23 01:11 AM
Sorry lol my first time here I don’t know how to delete this, so I guess it stays in the welcome area instead of in the general discussion for now lol.

Beth's photo
Wed 05/10/23 01:09 AM
How many men would definitely pursue this type of relationship for the long term, if they found the woman both attractive and compatible? How much older is too much, for you to consider anything more than a fling?