Community > Posts By > MaxiBigg

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:56 AM

i dont know any school system that would go against the parents, i know acouple pfamilies that dont want there kids in sex ed and it was optional at the schools, but pitch a big enough ***** and the schools will bend over backwards for that kid to stay in the school, cause lets face it, michigan schools need the funding.

Maybe it's different now, but when I was in 4th grade they didn't even inform my parents until after they made me go to the class.
You can imagine that my parents were pretty damn upset.

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:48 AM

personally, comeing from a town that had 11 and 12 y/o parents (yeah, seriously) and given the amount of crap people see on tv and hear on radio and see on the good'ol web that it should be taught in schools, not so much in kindergarten but i had the class when i was in 5th grade and the school system thought it would be good to teach us all it right before puberty, unfortunetly it didnt work out for most of my class mates who are now like 23 and have 4 kids each but i guess its not a bad thing as long as the children are mature enough to handle it, but it needs to come from the parents too, there is no need for parents to dodge the issue, it only causes problems.

*huff huff* im outta finger breath

I know that some parents don't talk to their kids. My parents never gave me a sex talk... they just said that if I decided to have sex before marriage to never come home. I turned out perfectly fine. It's horrible for some of the kids getting knocked up at 11 and whatnot, but undermining and going against parental wishes is a downfall of this society.
Optional would be great because then the parents could make that decision for themselves instead of someone else making that decision for their children.

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:07 AM

I think it should be taught in schools, but it shouldn't be mandatory. And I don't think it needs to be taught to Kindergarteners, that just seems ridiculous.

That's what I said. It'd be different if it were like 6-8th graders, but kindergarteners?
I also think making it optional for the parents to decide would be great, because some parents actually take the time for their kids and don't really enjoy being undermined by the school system.

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:00 AM

haha trust me, its not being young thats keeping me from being productive, its the economy and that douche in office

Quoted for Truth.

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:53 AM
"It is illegal to kill a dog using a decompression chamber."

That one caught my eye.

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:50 AM
It's my personal opinion that sexual education should not be taught in schools. It's the job of the parents to teach their children about sex and public schools are overstepping their boundaries by making sexual education a mandatory course for children as young as kindergarten ages.
What are some of your opinions?

MaxiBigg's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:46 AM

if its not snow and ice your gunna have to put up with some other kind weather crap. I'd personally rather freeze then get swept up into an ocean by some bad ass wind or something

I agree, though this heat is really getting to me. There's only so much you can take off, but at least in the winter you can keep putting more clothes and blankets on.