Community > Posts By > pilot27407

pilot27407's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:33 PM
I looked at over 1000 pictures. One third, only, show current pictures. But look for yourself. You’ll have a laugh.

pilot27407's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:19 PM
I can understand uploading 5 pics...and showing one when you were young...as you said, for laughs. But when you only display one, and that is 20, 30, or 40 yrs off....that I don't understand

pilot27407's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:16 PM
Nope. But I’m going to also post it on another site, where I’m a member, and that’s a paying site.

pilot27407's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:03 PM
Edited by pilot27407 on Fri 01/16/15 11:12 PM
AMAZED. You have read it right; I a��m amazed by the pictures some people upload with their profile. It is not a problem with specific age groups, but across the board...well, with the exception of the young ones. And progressively the problem gets worst as the groups advance with age. I will use one example. For a few hrs I looked at the age group of 60 to 65, and here are some results...I might be of by a few percentage point (but not by many).
Almost ten (10) percent of pictures are out of focus; you can no��t tell if the person i��s 25 or 85. By analyzing color, format, sharpness, background, clothing styles, I deduce that thirty-six (36) percent are at least 20 years old pictures. Then, to my utmost surprise, I find another twenty-one (21) percent to be new pictures, but representing maybe daughters, grand-daughters, nieces, or even a neighbor’s daughter, which are at least thirty (30) years younger then the stated age of the member (some 40 or more). What is the message, hit on me because I used to look great thirty years ago, contact me because I have a beautiful grand-daughter? Let us face it, most people look at the picture first and then read the profile. I understand someone not wanting their picture displayed (for whatever reason), so show a beach, a mountaintop, or even a cat or a dog, but do no��t insult the browser by claiming you look 25 when in fact you are 65. Plastic surgery is great, but not that great.