Eleten25's photo
Mon 07/07/14 06:44 AM
:banana: true i think both

Eleten25's photo
Mon 07/07/14 06:37 AM
your nuts im crazyrofl

Eleten25's photo
Fri 01/31/14 11:45 AM
Just dnt awaken the demons of love 4 him just let them infact die . Men can be as canning as a cat they play with u and then eat up. U might go 4 revenge and end up falling involued kumbe its deep **** . So watch da eagle frm da sky nt on da ground

Eleten25's photo
Fri 11/29/13 12:29 AM
like me to say this yeah i credit the single dads in the world but as based on my african culture i credit the single mums 100%
cause have been with ma mum for over 26 years without a man in her life after the death of my dad
she has catered for all of us three kids medical,shelter,clothing, education all the both basic and necessities including the demand of the teen age now all of us have grown up to be women finished university and working now
i have diploma in human resource management, sis 1 nurse and sis no 2 a teacher she sucrifised alot for us but if it was my dad
i dont think at all, he would marry again a woman who would nt mind at all and add in alot of witch craft, maybe we would not have seen all that we need in life without my mum
so im thankful for my mum now shes getting married after us have grown up and can take care of our selves
having a son with this guy they are happy
im really great full for the single dads but the mums more

Eleten25's photo
Thu 11/28/13 11:36 PM
hhahahahahahahahahahahahahah this post but any way when you will be noticed by any of them you dont nid to post yo after them hehehehehehehehehehehe. they will come for you just

Eleten25's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:00 PM
Can give ma bro though he is in uganda eastafrica cute tall and patient . Shy too much but the most important thing i like abt he is a smart guy. If yo interested i can hook up but remember this he is nt interested in yo money property or anything expect love. He has dated and loved one gal who left him 4 canada he thinks its da right time to date again u can mail via here if yo interested in him then i wil tell him. Sry if i ve disturbed u

Eleten25's photo
Sun 04/28/13 10:47 AM
Edited by Eleten25 on Sun 04/28/13 10:48 AM
Im here though in uganda i wud love 2 though

Eleten25's photo
Sun 04/28/13 08:48 AM
Hey im racheal

Eleten25's photo
Sun 04/28/13 08:41 AM
Its nt the concept of stupidity its dat women dnt know what they want. U act nice 2 much u dnt work u act like a jerk they want u mo and end up telling u yo a jerk! U act both u ve a relationship . Check out 4 those who act both. They ve stable r/ship

Eleten25's photo
Tue 04/09/13 10:32 AM
We all love at a point of life but ask yo self didnt u luv the man who took yo v . I think u did . Is he still wit u no. U luved yo second guy however u did love him even if u stuck wit him u left him. Think abt it where does this leave u its u hurting and taking all his probs on u . What i think his selfish and a guy who begins to go for yo friend gal he got wat he wanted and he is done wit u . Two words 4 u MOVE ON!

Eleten25's photo
Tue 04/09/13 10:30 AM
We all love at a point of life but ask yo self didnt u luv the man who took yo v . I think u did . Is he still wit u no. U luved yo second guy however u did love him even if u stuck wit him u left him. Think abt it where does this leave u its u hurting and taking all his probs on u . What i think his selfish and a guy who begins to go for yo friend gal he got wat he wanted and he is done wit u . Two words 4 u MOVE ON!

Eleten25's photo
Sun 02/24/13 06:02 AM
i was just happy that'srofl all not people who are happy are mentaly ill most people express their happiness in many ways

Eleten25's photo
Sun 02/24/13 06:02 AM
i was just happy that'srofl all not people who are happy are mentaly ill most people express their happiness in many ways

Eleten25's photo
Sun 02/24/13 05:58 AM
i fantasties a cup of milk when i i thought of geting it i had to muv 100 km to get it which was pain full but luckily got with some little chocolate made love it

Eleten25's photo
Fri 02/22/13 08:56 AM
I THINK I WAS THINKING OF THE MOVIE IT WAS FUNNY AND I FORGOT WHERE I WAS I JUST LAUGHED

Eleten25's photo
Fri 02/22/13 07:59 AM
I JUST SHOUTED IN MIDDLE OF THE MEETING THINKING OF THE ANIMATION I WATCHED YESTERDAY SHOUTING "STOOOOOOOOOP LUKKKKKK AT THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"