Community > Posts By > Bluesmuse

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:44 PM
so another question I have is: how FAR are u willing to travel for love? what if they have kids at home?

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:40 PM
hey fade2black...u talking about SUCCESSFUL ones or ones....that fell apart or didn't work?

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:38 PM
well that's wonderful, and I hope them the very best....sounds like they crossed the main hurdle and that seems to be trust...

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:32 PM
well thats what happened to me, egoodrich, and that is why I'm so soured on trying to make it work....when they're not there with you, goodness knows what they're doing or who else is in their life that YOU don't know about....in my case, the fella I was in a relationship with was never available on the weekends...and yes I got really suspicious, and yes, I got hurt!!

Bluesmuse's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:30 PM
ok..ok,,,,so there IS hope....maybe I've just been addicted to it...hope, I mean.

Bluesmuse's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:11 PM
yeah I guess u said it...BOTH parties have got to be committed..and if you're the one...well that really sucks....oh well another one bites the dust

Bluesmuse's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:07 PM
i'm waiting for the guy or gal to get on here and tell their romantic story against all odds and prove to me it does work...so far not much of a POSITIVE response, huh?

Bluesmuse's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:59 PM
Just wanted to get your feedback and see if anyone actually had a SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP with someone that lived a great distance away...from start to finish...starting with IM or email and then ending with meeting face to face and then either getting married or having a long term relationship...because I'm not sure its possible...YOUR thoughts?

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:15 PM
that has got to be so devastating for you...WHAT a piece of work!! I think the worst thing someone can do to you is to betray your trust...and sounds like she's reached Nirvana on that point. Unfortunately, prison is filled with guys that couldn't handle these type of emotions....but on the other hand I very much believe in karma, and what goes around comes around. Sounds like her new beau might cheat on her, too...and she'll get exactly what she deserves.

I wish you love and all the best...

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:05 PM
gee Patsfan...what's your secret...? I haven't got diddly squat off this site. you have any...ah...pointers?drinker

Bluesmuse's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:02 PM
yup, you're probably right...your mutual match is waiting for you to write, and you're waiting for them to write...so..it sounds like a lot of waiting is going on. Hey, kids, Santa ain't gonna pop down the chimney anytime soon, ya know...so gotta get off your little shy high horse and make the first move, and VOILA!!love

Bluesmuse's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:07 AM
Just wanted to say hello and greetings from Las Vegas...would love to meet new people and all of you adorable men!!