Community > Posts By > jullz102092

jullz102092's photo
Sun 03/03/13 07:53 PM
It depends on the couple, if thats all they do or if one is doing it because the other wants to then it is a problem, in my opinion only couples that truly love each other and who want it just the same should do it otherwise it wont be as good, sex is a physical act that intensifies emotions

jullz102092's photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:25 PM
Who on here likes MMA??

jullz102092's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:22 AM
Beauty on the outside is important for physical attraction and its just human nature but that will never top their personality basically I would want a woman who is beautiful on the outside but who's inside is just as or more beautiful. I hate it when women try to get implants and tan to look a certain way they take away the very thing that makes them special

jullz102092's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:06 AM
Hey I was just curious to see who else is pretty much tired of living life in america and feel a need to continue their dreams and love life somewhere else. I've hung out with a lot of people and had a few loves in my life but everyone and everything seems to be the same, and the women are pretty much too secretive cut throat and over-dominating no offense. A cousin of mine told me I should go to Europe since I'm single and that they love black men over there and mind you he did live and travel there for 4 or 5 years. I'm just hoping that I can find someone that actually really does appreciate me instead of being some number of men, and I've always liked foreigners and different languages and cultures

jullz102092's photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:35 PM
Hey I'm an american getting bored and fed up with the women and life here in the states and wanting to do some traveling to a different country to open my mind to different people and opportunities. I think I want to go to Brazil first cause the women are beautiful, I love the language and accents and I want to train with some jiu jitsu fighters there since thats where the best of it are at, any brazilian beauty hit me up!! :smile:

jullz102092's photo
Mon 02/25/13 06:25 PM
As an mma fighter, I've learned that its any mans game depending on the fighters and circumstances, key points for boxer is to keep distance with the jab, don't let the wrestler grab them, keep moving around and know how to ****ing sprawl lol, wrestler could grab the hands as they come and follow the boxers footwork and go for a single or double leg once a punch is thrown at the right time but I have to put it on the wrestler for good body control and clinch and ground ability