Community > Posts By > 907daydreamer

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:41 PM

OK, so you could just STOP IT! I mean, don't smoke. And if you continued not to smoke, then I guess it would stick, but... (there's always a but, right?) if you already tried eating your nicotine paches, and can't handle the aforementioned method above, send me $9.99 (Plus S & H) and I'll send you my specially formulated cure-all pill that was genetically enhanced by a team of superstar scientists in a camper trailer in the middle of a sugarcane field in Southern Florida to stop your nasty smoking habit once and for all.

Satisfaction guaranteed - Or twice the hair back that just so happens to fall out.

Patent Pending! ©

if only it were this easy! ps did you mean twice the back hair or...?

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:07 PM

Started when I was 15. Quit when i was 19, made it two years. At 23 I quit again for two months. In October 2009 I quit and made it ten months, started for a month, quit for two months and then started again in November last year until I quit (again) four days ago. I've heard it said that you just have to keep quitting and hope it sticks but I'm hoping for some advice from those that feel they have successfully quit smoking cigarettes. Tell me how to make it stick!

went cold turkey and started long distance running and compettive sports

can't smoke with that so it was not an option

how long did you smoke and how long has it been? its good to know this is a possibility :smile:

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:03 PM

Smoke more weed!

tried it, failed ohwell

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:02 PM

The Easy Way to Stop Smoking - I know several people who had success with it.

never heard of it but i shall check it out, thank you flowerforyou

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:41 PM
never tried juice. tried grapes once. i was full on grapes all day and actually lost weight when i quit which was awesome.

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:38 PM
Edited by 907daydreamer on Sun 05/29/11 10:39 PM
yew bastard!

/edit
tribbles is a bastard. not you waterbearer

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:35 PM
Started when I was 15. Quit when i was 19, made it two years. At 23 I quit again for two months. In October 2009 I quit and made it ten months, started for a month, quit for two months and then started again in November last year until I quit (again) four days ago. I've heard it said that you just have to keep quitting and hope it sticks but I'm hoping for some advice from those that feel they have successfully quit smoking cigarettes. Tell me how to make it stick!

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 05/03/11 02:43 PM

ooh rayray, how much damage could you possibly have done in two weeks to want to completely erase your account?

Hi 907 waving waving

oops oops offtopic

hey Lady flowerforyou

907daydreamer's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:38 PM
ooh rayray, how much damage could you possibly have done in two weeks to want to completely erase your account?

907daydreamer's photo
Mon 01/24/11 02:11 AM
wot?

907daydreamer's photo
Mon 01/03/11 01:42 AM
today was my Monday and tomorrow is my Friday so I'm feeling great!

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 09/07/10 03:27 PM
Edited by 907daydreamer on Tue 09/07/10 03:29 PM
i hate those days...feels like youre speaking a foreign language
itll get better, i pinky swear flowerforyou

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:31 AM
crisis averted!! I got muhhh stufffff! woot!

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 08/24/10 09:47 PM
and am i supposed to fo all of this whilst in the attic watching the "real" ending to paranormal activity?

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 08/24/10 08:31 PM
t minus 1 hour until i give the old hard drive a try...anyone want to help me through it since i hardly know what i'm doing?

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 08/24/10 03:52 AM
no...i still have to try to recover my old hard drive. we had a deal mister

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 08/24/10 02:37 AM
so...I got a new computer. bigsmile

907daydreamer's photo
Mon 08/23/10 03:17 PM

so i'm on hold with tech support. i'm fairly certain my hard drive wont run windows at the moment. i know the data can be recovered because the same thing happened with my last hard drive. i'm asking for the disk to reload windows and a new disc drive because i dont think mine has ever worked at full capacity. question is...they're trying to sell me a new hard drive. i have two as it stands now. one thats crashed and one that has crashed and been recovered. is it wirth the $100 or should i just put it toward a new computer?

"Recovered" hard drive, sounds like to me that it wasn't formatted, but rather they did a system repair and restored windows for you. In those cases, the best thing to do is, once the operating system is running again, save all your stuff you want to save somewhere (CD,DVD,Memory chip) and then reformat the hard drive, that means wiping the whole thing clean, do a sector check and a performance check and then reinstall a whole new clean copy of Windows on it.

On the other hand, hard drives do not cost a 100 bucks nowadays, unless you want to get a 1 terrabyte one, which is really an overkill for a regular daily user. I have at least 4-5 hard drives laying around all of them came to me free, being claimed as "bad". I wiped them clean and I use it for testing purposes since they aren't so big (80gigabytes) but still capable of running just fine if I would be having an emergency and my current hard drive would fail on me.

it has yet to be recovered, i'm waiting on the disc.
they said a 1tb hard drive was $100. i dont really know what size drive i need but the price doesnt sound unreasonable.

Assuming that $100 includes the labor of putting it in and everything, that might not be too bad, even though 1TB is A LOT of drive for what it seems like you use it for.

then what amount of storage would be appropriate? i can install the drive, i'm not worried about labor.

907daydreamer's photo
Mon 08/23/10 02:32 PM

so i'm on hold with tech support. i'm fairly certain my hard drive wont run windows at the moment. i know the data can be recovered because the same thing happened with my last hard drive. i'm asking for the disk to reload windows and a new disc drive because i dont think mine has ever worked at full capacity. question is...they're trying to sell me a new hard drive. i have two as it stands now. one thats crashed and one that has crashed and been recovered. is it wirth the $100 or should i just put it toward a new computer?

"Recovered" hard drive, sounds like to me that it wasn't formatted, but rather they did a system repair and restored windows for you. In those cases, the best thing to do is, once the operating system is running again, save all your stuff you want to save somewhere (CD,DVD,Memory chip) and then reformat the hard drive, that means wiping the whole thing clean, do a sector check and a performance check and then reinstall a whole new clean copy of Windows on it.

On the other hand, hard drives do not cost a 100 bucks nowadays, unless you want to get a 1 terrabyte one, which is really an overkill for a regular daily user. I have at least 4-5 hard drives laying around all of them came to me free, being claimed as "bad". I wiped them clean and I use it for testing purposes since they aren't so big (80gigabytes) but still capable of running just fine if I would be having an emergency and my current hard drive would fail on me.

it has yet to be recovered, i'm waiting on the disc.
they said a 1tb hard drive was $100. i dont really know what size drive i need but the price doesnt sound unreasonable.

907daydreamer's photo
Mon 08/23/10 02:24 PM

i swear ive never met another alaskan that has her accent. we also know how to pronounce "ing" without dropping the g.

Uh huh, and what exactly are you tryin to say about people who do drop the "g"? spock

You reckon?! :tongue:

ooh i think you know :wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25