Community > Posts By > 907daydreamer

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 05/09/12 03:26 PM

we don't have to agree 100% but I would like someone who has similar views as me.

Samesies. That would be ideal, but what are your "deal breakers"?

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 05/09/12 03:24 PM

Is a couple having a difference of opinion on a fundamental political or religious issue IE gay marriage doomed for failure? How important is it to you that your spouse share your political and/or religious views?

For me it would be a deal breaker. I don't like a racist but even more I am an aethist so that would really upset someone who is religous. I rarely dicuss politics or religion as really neither intersts me.

Rarely discuss those subjects with your s/o or in general?

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 05/09/12 03:10 PM
Is a couple having a difference of opinion on a fundamental political or religious issue IE gay marriage doomed for failure? How important is it to you that your spouse share your political and/or religious views?

907daydreamer's photo
Thu 03/01/12 08:05 PM
weird part of it is his teeth appeared to be clean and well cared for. its one of the first things i noticed about him.
hygiene is a huge deal for me. i put a lot of effort into smelling pleasant. i brush and use mouth wash twice a day, floss every night and chew gum throughout the day. and his breath just smelled like...death. he didnt really seem to have the best eating habits, but otherwise he didnt have any noticable body odor. his breath isnt the only reason i stopped seeing him but i certainly thought i should reflect on it after being called shallow. it got me thinking that maybe guys just dont think its that big of a deal? tell me guys know this.

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 02/29/12 10:38 PM

My brother had very bad halitosis but my (now) sister-in-law stuck with him and made suggestions about mouthwashes and water-pik toothbrushes until he was able to get a good job with dental insurance so he could have the cause checked out...They have now been married for ten years.

It is up to the individual as to what they can handle. Personal preference.

was his breath evident to you? if so did you say something? is it something he was aware of or did the wife bring it up?

Yes, it was evident to us, and we tried to tell him about it but our opinion didn't carry as much weight as his wife's did. He knew of it also but didn't have the funds to get his mouth worked on.

so it was an actual medical problem and not a hygiene issue?

Yes it was.

oh. now i feel like kind of a jerk.

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:34 PM

My brother had very bad halitosis but my (now) sister-in-law stuck with him and made suggestions about mouthwashes and water-pik toothbrushes until he was able to get a good job with dental insurance so he could have the cause checked out...They have now been married for ten years.

was his breath evident to you? if so did you say something? is it something he was aware of or did the wife bring it up?

Yes, it was evident to us, and we tried to tell him about it but our opinion didn't carry as much weight as his wife's did. He knew of it also but didn't have the funds to get his mouth worked on.

so it was an actual medical problem and not a hygiene issue?

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:15 PM

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:03 PM
well im just thinking...if he doesnt take good care of his mouth...
we didnt kiss the first date...second date we had mints after our meal which i think might have covered the issue
third date im all wth i hope this is temporary, fourth date im like no way i can deal with this

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:31 PM
is this a good reason to stop seeing someone? ive been told im being too picky.

907daydreamer's photo
Mon 01/02/12 02:01 AM
when in doubt, love.

907daydreamer's photo
Thu 12/29/11 01:18 AM
im going to try to be more conscious of my carbon footprint. and take better care of my body.

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:23 AM

maybe your potty mouth makes women reluctant to be seen in public with you...?

Or maybe that he has a mostly blank profile and is only looking for sex? NAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

well im sure there are women here looking or the same thing but hes kind of a bully (no offense)

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:16 AM
maybe your potty mouth makes women reluctant to be seen in public with you...?

907daydreamer's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:18 AM

Your elbows are amazing!

why thank you!

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 12/27/11 02:21 PM
check out a book called younger next year. its worth the read...

907daydreamer's photo
Sun 12/18/11 03:03 AM
the smell of fresh printed paper. firsts. a clean house. my baby nephews big blue eyes. witty banter, emphasis on witty. small miracles. well, all miracles really. and i wasnt going to mention it but i guess kinky sex should be on that list. since someone brought it up.

907daydreamer's photo
Thu 12/15/11 01:16 AM
lol. but theyre so cute!

907daydreamer's photo
Thu 12/15/11 01:03 AM

I often wondered about that "X" also.. what does it stand for?

International.

cant be. anchorage has an international airport and its code is ANC, same with honolulu, HNL. lannion, france uses the airport code LAI, though i dont know which airport came to be first. as for the most annoying thing in the world...drivers with better things to do.

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 12/13/11 11:50 PM
im sorry tom, what youre asking would make things far too easy.

907daydreamer's photo
Tue 12/13/11 11:11 PM
this part bothers me:
My religion does not ask people to believe blindly and without scientific evidence in supernatural "saviors," "prophets" or "avatars" of a particular ethnicity or culture.

science relies on evidence, religion relies on faith. to have proof would require no faith. even the religion described here would demand a certain amout of faith, only that faith is placed in a mind set rather than a god, prophet or savior with no evidence as to the right or wrong of its premise.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25