Community > Posts By > PrincessPeaches

PrincessPeaches's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:33 AM
hey red congrats on attaining level two......sorry to hear about you solo campain tragady.......

PrincessPeaches's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:25 AM
take Paladin’s Book of Spells and Skills, A rope with hook, A small leather pouch with twenty gold pieces

combat items are

A short sword carved by master armorers, leather armor just your size.

PrincessPeaches's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:57 PM
somebody got the munchies slaphead

PrincessPeaches's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:58 AM
I inventeed that game :laughing:

PrincessPeaches's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:51 AM
thats just cruel and unusual torture

rofl

PrincessPeaches's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:24 AM
hey redhead.....long time no see.....this is the last place I thought to see you......congrates on winning btw......:thumbsup:

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/28/09 09:27 PM
oops

PrincessPeaches's photo
Thu 02/26/09 03:15 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that acctually cheered me up I laughed so hard about the terroristrofl

PrincessPeaches's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:41 PM
He gets hired but I want benefits....:banana:

PrincessPeaches's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:37 PM
how pleasant....yet very very true.....:thumbsup:

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:01 PM
How to marry a millionare

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:48 PM
that's just wrong......rofl

PrincessPeaches's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:40 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

PrincessPeaches's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:15 AM
slaphead it's true they are very crafty.....rofl

PrincessPeaches's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:06 PM
way to tell it like it is......laugh

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:11 PM
Eastlake here.....waving

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:07 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:05 PM
I scored a 15

drinker

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:27 AM

I am all for healthy, helpful, empowering, motivating, professional psychotherapy. However, I'd like to look at it from another angle for a change:

We always hear the success stories of how therapy helped someone or another... but it doesn't always help.

Sometimes it does more damage than good. For those that feel or believe they were somehow negatively affected by it, how did it specifically hinder you, or hurt you?

What kind of damage did traditional therapy cause you and why do you feel its not beneficial to you. If you are seeking other methods today, why?

i cry alot and when i ask for help there is no one there and one therapist said antidepresents wont make life easier... it sucks because i can not do relationships and i get lots of arm chair therapists telling me what is wrong with me and telling me to get help or that i got issues.

sometimes i think if it werent for therapists we would be ok

and sometimes i think

we just need friends who truely care
and are not always looking for what is wrong with people because the minute someone tells you something is wrong with you then it seems to become fact.

I think friends are the best cure in the world.....they are always there, and they never charge and sometimes they have the best insite and advice to give.....flowerforyou

PrincessPeaches's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:48 AM
When I was 17 my dad made me go see a counseler and a phyciatrist because of all the s**t my mother put me threw before he took me away.

All they did was dope me up on medication so bad I felt like a Zombie. Then all the talk therapy did was open my eyes to the extent of abuse I suffered at not only her hands but at her boyfriends too. (they said I had suppressed the memories)

Well now I'm living with all these thoughts, having flashbacks and nightmares, and all they do is keep doping me more and more. I can't escape it, if I don't take the medication the nightmares get worse and the fashbacks fade, I do take the medication and the flashbacks get worse the nightmares become real and I'm a mess.

It all boiled over one night when I was with my boyfriend we were getting friendly and all of a sudden *BAM* nasty *ss memory comes outa left field. Ruines everything I can't live like it anymore they keep teing me it'll get better the more I talk about it....

All boiles down to I tried to end it.

My reguar doctor is now teing me that I probby could have been fine and been none the wiser if I hadn't have gone to therapy at that point in my life. He says it triggered a lot of memories that I repressed for a reason. So now I'm beary medicated and just fine never delving into my mind again.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13