Community > Posts By > Julz23

Julz23's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:57 PM
Ok guys looking for the real guys the honest guys the guys that dont lie cheat or stole or hit women. Its like will smith said in that movie Hitch if u must lie, lie in the arms of the one u love if u must cheat,cheat death and if u must steal the for the moment

Julz23's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:49 PM

I could think of better things they could be doing..lol...
they dont do anything but burp and fart!!! Boys are yucky!!!noway grumble

honestly men should be able to talk when they can learn to be honest and trustworthy. Yes some are those things honestly i have learned alot frome men like not to trust the pretty blues

Julz23's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:28 PM
ok look we were together for 5 yrs and have 3 kids together we broke up and then lived together for a month. duh

Julz23's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:32 PM
I have three kids and the father of all three isnt there for them or me. An honestly its more important for him to be here for his kids. He left he got me knocked up and then left. WE lived together for a about a month in october.WEll me and our friends and his new girlfriend would come over on the weekends but yea then i moved out. But he doenst even call to ask about his kids. When he sees us in the store or something he just looks the other way. I just had his son on the 28th of Januraury and he hasnt seen him at all. THere is no contact at all with him and his kids. NOt sure on how to handle that i mean the kids are to young still to be askin where he is but still. THey 3 and 2 and 3 weeks old. COnfused

Julz23's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:04 PM
Come one come all rate me!!!!!

Julz23's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:00 PM
ok i was dating this guy for 5 yrs we now have 3 kids 2gether. we broke up he started dating a new girl and he was still sleeping with me. when we do talk he still tells me he loves me he tells me that we will be 2gether again just not right now. his new girl told him he cant talk to me or his kids again. WHAT DO I DO?

Julz23's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:52 PM
ok i was dating this guy for 5 yrs we now have 3 kids 2gether. we broke up he started dating a new girl and he was still sleeping with me. when we do talk he still tells me he loves me he tells me that we will be 2gether again just not right now. his new girl told him he cant talk to me or his kids again. WHAT DO I DO?

Julz23's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:45 PM
Hey ya'll what do u think of me and my profile:wink: :heart:

Julz23's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:43 PM
**** i'm sexy lady still on.:wink: :heart:

Julz23's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:46 PM
My fav nirvana song is rape me and polly. Kurt Cobain kicks ass

Julz23's photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:50 PM
HI am 23 f from michigan.