Community > Posts By > charlenestrong

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 01:00 PM
Hi, I like you picture of you smiling, you have a nice smile and are a handsome guy, your profile is great, you should not have a problem getting responses from women.....good luck in your search, if we didn't live so far apart, I would date you....smiles

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:53 PM
Hi, The picture of you smiling is good, but what's with the picture of you looking at your watches? I would take more pictures of you smiling, and there is nothing about you in your profile, women want to know about you, hobbies, interests, likes and dislikes, fun things, profession, and etc.you should get some replys after....hope this helps, oh, and make sure you are smiling showing your teeth...good luck

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:46 PM
Hi, In all of your pictures, you look like you are looking down, so I would delete all of them and maybe add just a touch of makeup, not much and let your hair down, also when you take new pictures, smile showing your beautiful smile with your teeth showing, you will get result's....hope this helps.

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:43 PM
All of your pictures are okay, except you need some showing your teeth, so everyone can see your beautiful smile.

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:39 PM
Hi, You are a very pretty girl, I think you need to take that picture off and put one of you full body smiling and one of your face smiling with your teeth showing and you will attract guys, hope this helps......

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:34 PM
Hi, Your profile is good, not asking to much, the only thing I would say to you about your profile and picture is that, your are a good looking guy, so post some pictures of you smiling, showing your teeth and you shouldn't have a problem finding ladies.....hope this helps...

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:29 PM
Hi, first of all, your profile needs work, you really need to tell the ladies more about you.....also there is only one picture of you smiling showing your teeth. Put more pictures of you smiling, that's my advice, hope it helps you.....

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:25 PM
No, you are not ugly and I like it when men smile..........

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:21 PM
I really hate men who post their pictures and don't smile..............

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:19 PM
You have a nice smile.....

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:16 PM
Nobody is really talking about the subject here, sounds to me like everyone is just interested in kinky stuff and sex, think I don't want to be part of this group.......bye.....

charlenestrong's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:08 PM
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR LOOKING FOR A SLAVE, SLAVERY WAS OUTLAWED A LONG TIME AGO, GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR SLAVE............

charlenestrong's photo
Tue 05/03/16 06:49 PM
Hi This is Charlene again, I am moving to Vegas in a couple of months and it would be nice to meet some Atheist single men, I don't know anyone there and it would be nice to meet some Atheist people. I am looking forward to it....smiles:smile:

charlenestrong's photo
Tue 05/03/16 06:40 PM
Hi You are right, there is no god. My son and I have done 10 years research about Christianity and Jesus and we are convinced without a shadow of a doubt that GOD doesn't exist. Anyone who thinks there is has not done any research at all. I refuse to believe in something I can not see, but most of all, there is a verse in the bible where Jesus sends people out to rape women and kill anything that breathes. My son has read every bible known to man and the king james and the new international verson twice, I know a lot of people who are christians or say they are who has never read the bible front to back. If anyone wants to know the verse I am talking about, just let me know and I will tell you where to find it.

charlenestrong's photo
Mon 03/11/13 09:08 PM
New here to Reno and this site. Anyone in Reno a doomsday prepper?