Community > Posts By > auburnheart

auburnheart's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:57 PM
I went to this one place one time with this one person & we saw some stuff...

auburnheart's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:53 PM
born, raised, & still here... Funny because I'm a freeze baby, but I just can't leave home :)

Minnesota is where it's at biggrin

auburnheart's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:34 PM

I actually avoid the women who say they are looking for the one. I am not the one, I am not Neo in the Matrix. I am just a guy who wants to meet someone to be with and if possible start wanting to be with them more often; maybe want to become a better person for her. This is something that is built up over time, not by meeting "the one" right off the bat. Too many little things can be a stumbling block to being the one. When you get to know and care for a person- maybe a mistimed joke or a slipped out fart, won't suddenly mean I am not the one, but just the guy who wants to be with you because of you.

I hear what you are saying. I'm one of "those women" who does want to find my "one", however, I understand that that isn't an instant thing. To me it just means that I'm not interested in playing the field & getting notches on my belt. It means that through figuring out likes, dislikes, personality, & interests... maybe, just maybe the person you are interested in ends up being that "one" that you've been looking for.

auburnheart's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:28 PM
waving

auburnheart's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:07 PM
I'm new here. I know my profile says I'm looking for a relationship, but I'm perfectly happy making new friends :)

I'm not in any rush to find Mr. Right. It will happen when it is supposed to & I'm content with that. In the meanwhile, I think it would be great to meet new people & socialize here.

Please don't be creepy though. My being friendly isn't an invitation for anything other than for other friendly people to chat together, thanks :)