Bratster29Aims2Pls's photo
Sun 03/15/09 04:45 AM
Sunday, March 15, 2009

now i lay me down to sleep
Current mood: depressed
Category: Writing and Poetry

Now I lay me down to sleep

I ask my lord to keep

all my hopes and dreams within my reach.

I ask the lord for me not to weep

of all my sorrows that could not meet.

I ask the lord for no one to hear a peep.

Sat 03/14/09 10:26 PM

Remorse
Current mood: depressed
Category: Writing and Poetry
In Loving Memory of Aurther Lewis Burchett
Died 04-02-2008

Gone but definantly not forgotten

R.I.P Big Brother
Remorse
Remorse from not knowing.
Not knowing them.
Them the ones your related to.
Related to like a brother.
A brother you never knew.
Knew of him but not about him.
Him the one you wish.
Wish of one more day for.
For you to learn.
Learn of his dreams.
Dreams you wonder what they mean.
Mean to a person like you and me.
You and me to be the one of his hopes and dreams.
By Joseph Payne, Topic giving by
Billiejo

Sat 03/14/09 10:24 PM
Edited by Bratster29Aims2Pls on Sat 03/14/09 10:24 PM
there come's a time in my life where i don't want to carry on. I have lost so much in my life that I am to the point where I'm sick of losing. I am more lost and confused with no way out. i am one that would be known to take things lying down and keep coming back for more. But there comes a time when enough is enough. There just has to be a way out besides the unspeakable. I need a friend to guide me bk to the person that i am best known. A fighter maybe even a surviver but definantly not a give upper. How do i go on from here when I have lost so much? There just have 2 be a brighter future out there for me somewhere!

P.S.
This is a old 1 that i wrote during 1 of my worst times. I am posting it hoping that like me it will help you to continue fighting and always coming back for more...

Thu 06/26/08 09:11 PM
whats this about add yr credit card???????? I thought this was a 100% free site

Thu 06/26/08 09:06 PM
Edited by Bratster29Aims2Pls on Thu 06/26/08 09:08 PM
Hello ladies & Gentleman!
I am new 2 this site so if u could bare with me while I get a feel of the land and its wonderful opportunities. I am 29 years old and currently residing in what we like to call Miseryville Ohio. I have blond hair and blue eye's. I am currently divorced and looking 4 fun. I have been hurt more times then I care to count so if u are into headgames don't bother cause I'm not 4 them. Now ladies lets have some fun and get to know each other.

What's up to all the fellas!
I am new to this site and wouldn't mind the help if theres something u think I should know or someone u think I should check out don't hesitate to let me know. Just drop me a line in my box.

Thank you for you're alls time and have a good day. Oh yeah and happy hunting!!!