Community > Posts By > Esymethra

Esymethra's photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:59 AM
lol i just made an "appointment" with him for tomorrow night, so hopefully I can man up and say what I need to say. I'm going to have to so I can either feel better, or just move on and hopefully find someone else to get to know. happy

Esymethra's photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:15 AM
But should I really be top priority after only 4 months? His kids and job and family should come before I do, I think. If this was a year later, and I was involved with his children, then I think it'd be different. I just want to know what he's feeling about me, I guess, and the only way to know that is to ask him.

Esymethra's photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:09 AM
That's what the problem is. I want to sit down and talk to him face to face, but it's so hard to get any time with him. I only see him like once every couple weeks anymore. I don't want to talk to him about all this over the phone or on chat or anything, you know?

Esymethra's photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:05 AM
I was hoping maybe someone could give me a little help with a situation. I've been seeing this guy for about 4 months now, and I really like him a lot. I was pretty sure he liked me too. We saw each other two or three times a week at first, talked on the phone at least once a day, and texted a few times to get us through the work day. This was all while he was working a full time job and taking four college classes. He has 5 kids (I know, it's a lot!) that he has every other week. Since his classes have been over for the summer, I've seen him less and less, he has a second job, and his kids have a lot of stuff going on too.

I know he's super busy, I understand that, I have stuff going on too, but it's gotten to the point where I'll go two or three days without hearing anything from him at all, no phone, no email, no text, nothing. My problem is that I have a tendency to overanalyze and think about things too much, so I've been stewing over all this for the past month or so, and it's really getting me down. I don't know if it's how busy he his and all the stuff that's going on, or if it's just that he's just not into me anymore.

So, am I making excuses for him, thinking about how busy he is? Or am I just worrying too much? Because my gut feeling is that something's wrong. Do I trust my gut? How do I approach the subject without being confrontational or *****y or sounding selfish?