moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:36 PM
size only matters in a bank account darlin...flowerforyou

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:28 PM

baby, u can tease me all nite long if u want, lol and yes I do wear white shoes but htey get dirty very quick

you look too dang good to be wearing white shoes this time of the years...hey ahhhhh just go bare footed...
well thanks but it too damn cold in Iowa 2 b barefoot

it will be alright...wear your white shoes....and go shovel that poo...lol
Okay Moonlight I will just 4 u

no...not for me....frustrated

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:27 PM

Oh and listen to Melody she's a smart girl waving

Isaac! blushing

How are you gorgeous? love

and yes he is..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:26 PM

alittle easier for someone that looks like you. I have dated all the really hot ones and they are so much trouble and very high maintenance, not that its wrong, just a lot of extra drama. You do look very good though!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure who you are replying to since you didn't use the quotes but generalizing that "ALL the hot ones" are too much trouble and very high maintenance isn't fair. Don't generalize; the integrity of a person comes in many packages. winking

You really haven't dated ALL the hot ones on the planet, have you? tongue2

Regardless of how a person looks, find someone that volunteers or gives of themselves. I spend a weekend a month at PAWS (The Performing Animal Welfare Society) mending fences, mixing feed and shoveling poop! Once you have shoveled poop from an elephant for free -- no one can really call you high maintenance! slaphead :laughing:

well I spend a weekend a month down there with the boys drinking bud light just to give them something to talk about..hey I volunteer as well...drinker

I know you love animals! love You are very grounded and as real as they come! flowerforyou

Yeah I am a farm boy and do love animals, u got me!!!!!

Oh, that was for Moonlight! She commented about volunteering and I replied to her. winking

now you done went and gave him a complex

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:23 PM

baby, u can tease me all nite long if u want, lol and yes I do wear white shoes but htey get dirty very quick

you look too dang good to be wearing white shoes this time of the years...hey ahhhhh just go bare footed...
well thanks but it too damn cold in Iowa 2 b barefoot

it will be alright...wear your white shoes....and go shovel that poo...lol

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:19 PM
hello and welcome

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:15 PM

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:12 PM

alittle easier for someone that looks like you. I have dated all the really hot ones and they are so much trouble and very high maintenance, not that its wrong, just a lot of extra drama. You do look very good though!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure who you are replying to since you didn't use the quotes but generalizing that "ALL the hot ones" are too much trouble and very high maintenance isn't fair. Don't generalize; the integrity of a person comes in many packages. winking

You really haven't dated ALL the hot ones on the planet, have you? tongue2

Regardless of how a person looks, find someone that volunteers or gives of themselves. I spend a weekend a month at PAWS (The Performing Animal Welfare Society) mending fences, mixing feed and shoveling poop! Once you have shoveled poop from an elephant for free -- no one can really call you high maintenance! slaphead :laughing:

well I spend a weekend a month down there with the boys drinking bud light just to give them something to talk about..hey I volunteer as well...drinker

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:01 PM

stop teasing me plz!!!!!!!!

oh please you are no fun...do you wear white shoes after labor day...:wink:

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:58 PM

I wear white shoes..I have to for school. sad sad sad

that is different....totally...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:56 PM
move to GA darlin we have lots of butterflies here...drool

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:52 PM

with this guy...we had a small get together at their house...outside by a nice warm fire...a few friends and a few family members...he talked to my son...which is 10..listened to the game with my brother and brother n law...threw the foot ball with my cousins son..even let my mamas dog sit in his lap.sounds really good right ladies...here comes the BUT.....he wore white shoes...frustrated ohhhh the freaking shame of it all...what is wrong with people

so what?!?!? hahaha

what do you mean so what

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:41 PM

Oh the shame of it, white after Labor day.

I know huh...come on people...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:36 PM

it's cause we have all the money

works for me....who needs love when ya got the big bucks

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:34 PM
with this guy...we had a small get together at their house...outside by a nice warm fire...a few friends and a few family members...he talked to my son...which is 10..listened to the game with my brother and brother n law...threw the foot ball with my cousins son..even let my mamas dog sit in his lap.sounds really good right ladies...here comes the BUT.....he wore white shoes...frustrated ohhhh the freaking shame of it all...what is wrong with people

moonlight_ride62's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:42 PM
me too...I have met some really great people from here...mores the pity something always seems to go wrong...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:37 PM
I think not...noway

moonlight_ride62's photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:30 PM

Wow what's a gal gotta do to JUST get a drink around here! Cheers Moonlight hope tomorrow is a better day. drinker

I have already bought a round for the house darlin...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:24 PM

yep....one of those days laugh

well I tried to be good...really I did...but NOOOOOOOO

moonlight_ride62's photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:12 PM
Edited by moonlight_ride62 on Thu 11/12/09 03:15 PM

Drinking isfor people who can't handle what life throws at them. Smoke blunt, you'll feel better. But I am right about good ol W. He's an idiot. Hey tramp stamp lady, I'd tap that *** even tho u like bush ;). Argue, you'll feel better

I had rather do myself thank you very much..but go do obama...then maybe he will know what it feels like to be screwed...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25