moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:33 PM
rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:28 PM
I mean I am pretty much ok with being alone most of the time..you go out with someone when the loneliness chases you from your house..they like you you don't like them you like them they don't like you..I mean why can't men come prepackaged at walmart..instant boy friend just add vodka..he lives at his house I live at mine..I don't wanna be breathing the air he exhales 24 7..someone to do things with when ya need someone to do things with...geeeeshhhh is that too much to ask...frustrated rant

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:18 PM
hello

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:37 AM

I awoke this morning from another one of those stupid dreams where I'm in love with someone.grumble

I'm not sure what purpose this has, if any. I despise it but at the same time I kinda feel thankful that at least I can have that "in love" feeling, albeit a very short lived one. I've been alone forever (okay, years isn't really forever but close enough) and wonder if subconsciously this fulfills the need we all have to love and be loved. Since I can't accomplish it in real life, perhaps I attain it in my dreams as a coping mechanism.

So the question is...Consciously I believe I'm perfectly fine being alone forever and just don't see love in my future. I see these rogue dreams as my brain's acceptable alternative to the real thing. Have I completely lost my mind? Or do you think my subconscious is trying to tell me to get off my arse and find a man?what

Oh yeah...I should mention...these dreams are not erotic in nature (most of the time:wink: laugh )...and it's not with a particular person...just some guy I'm with but I know we're in love. It's really all very strange.ohwell

I can relate I often have dreams like this and find I am sadden by the thought I am alone..but I will not settle for anything less then it all so I guess I made my bed and I dream in it alone...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Fri 11/27/09 03:05 PM

A guy that I wanna date bigsmile

hear hear...give the lady a glass of wine..for I must agree with her...drinker

moonlight_ride62's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:35 PM
my bark is way worse then my bite...so I spend a lot of time alone..yes I would say I am had to get...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:37 PM
:cry: brokenheart sad tears that is so freaking sad I wish they would put down the ba##ard they caused all that...but he prolly lived to fight another day...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:48 AM
at least she is honest....welcome have a great time in your ahhhh quest for sex...should not be too hard...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 06:25 AM

Hell no!

(my broke @ss couldn't support a $2 a pop hooker from Guatamala)

Now, a Sugar MAMA is a different story....I abide by the double standard.

I did already figure out one thing though. NEVER pick up a chick at a laundry mat! (If she can't afford a washer and dryer, she sure as hell can't support me!)

That is so true...........
Many, many years ago I found me a little sweetie at the laundry mat. Pretty soon she was doing MY laundry at the laundry mat, then she got picked up by some other guy at the laundry, not only did she take off with the guy, she took my clothes with her.

come on now...this has to be a joke...

Well.....it could have been true.....and it could have happened to somebody..........it might have happened to me..............

Not a fan of 'kept' relationships, people's value extends beyond that of money. You sell yourself short. That's a personal opinion, not a judgment. The hard reality is that it provides many people with a stable relationship, financially secure, opportunities to explore life.

this is just a question darlin I did not say I was into it or not just asking...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 06:11 AM

Hell no!

I did already figure out one thing though. NEVER pick up a chick at a laundry mat! (If she can't afford a washer and dryer, she sure as hell can't support me!)

That is so true...........
Many, many years ago I found me a little sweetie at the laundry mat. Pretty soon she was doing MY laundry at the laundry mat, then she got picked up by some other guy at the laundry, not only did she take off with the guy, she took my clothes with her.

come on now...this has to be a joke...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:49 AM
laugh you are kidding right....

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:37 AM

Hell no!

I hear ya...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:31 AM

Woah...$745.

and I thought I was bad....

I know right...and that doesnt include any of the drug abuse.

you are such a bad boy...maybe I need to turn you over my knees...

Lol....you might like that to much.

I will tell you like my mama told me this is gonne hurt me more then it hurts you...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:26 AM

Woah...$745.

I know right...and that doesnt include any of the drug abuse.

you are such a bad boy...maybe I need to turn you over my knees...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:16 AM

I will let you know, when I figure it out. So far it's working for me.bigsmile

:wink: :laughing:

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:15 AM

Woah...$745.

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:10 AM
555... maybe I have been a wee bit bad

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:00 AM
what do you think about a sugar daddy arrangement...is it wrong? if you both are on the same page...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sat 11/21/09 08:37 PM

Seriously???laugh laugh laugh

I love that song from your head lines.....

Yeah...I was in a sappy mood.laugh

maybe no one knows the song but me...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sat 11/21/09 08:33 PM

Seriously???laugh laugh laugh

I love that song from your head lines.....

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25