Community > Posts By > Teddybear46

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 05:02 PM

Speaking of get together's we will need to find out when and where we are doing this next one....

Get together = Party

I'm there, count me in!

drinker :banana: smokin drinks rofl

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 04:44 PM

Hmmmm...I'm not exactly sure if it's really love at first sight...but there's been a time or two that I've felt immediately "at home" with the person & a strong undeniable connection...one can only hope, right? smitten

Absolutely!!! {(at home) strong undeniable connection/attraction}

:thumbsup:

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:04 PM

OK... two women... alone... together... plotting something?pitchfork

Yes! We are fixin' to LEAP upon you! (Hey, did you get my last email, LB?) laugh

You know two against one is not fair. I may need a drink myself and issue two military style spankings... drinker drinks oops winking

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:03 PM

Yes! We are fixin' to LEAP upon you! (Hey, did you get my last email, LB?) laugh

You know two against one is not fair. I may need a drink myself and issue two military style spankings... drinker drinks oops winking

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:52 PM
flowers Yeppers... I have been promoted!!! :banana:

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:42 PM

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:09 PM

Why is it time wasted when not having sex? Surely you can come up with other things to do with that person that doesn't involve being naked.

It's not the time WASTED not having sex... I'm merely saying I don't need six weeks to get to that point. I don't need six weeks getting to know this person to be able to know that I want to take it to a very personal level. Whats being wasted are the tender moments that only come from the intamacy two people share once the relationship has been taken to that level.

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:41 AM
WOW dude... thats really some great stuff! You should really be doing something professionally... Keep it up bro...

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:09 AM
Edited by Teddybear46 on Wed 09/30/09 11:13 AM

I don't see it being a bad idea.

If they really like you, they'll be willing to wait.

But, as has been said, things can change.

Also...what about time spent talking on the phone, or online?? Does that time count in the ' getting to know ' part??

Good question... Obviously most of us have been involved in one way or another with someone from the Internet... If it's an LDR type thing, of course there's gonna be a lot of talking & emailing before the first "meeting"... But if the relationship is "local" & you have the luxury of seeing each other often...what's the harm in waiting a lil bit before all the hormones get involved?

There is NO HARM in waiting... But what about time wasted not making love and sharing yourself in the most beautiful way possible between two lovers, if indeed that is what they are. And I'm sorry, but it doesn't take me six weeks to know that...

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:41 AM
Edited by Teddybear46 on Wed 09/30/09 10:44 AM
I think setting an absolute time line should be respected. Although one should remember there are exceptions to every rule and this is the 21st century. When two people are moving along fabulously the two shouldn't be held back by something as smug as an individuals bylaws about love. Love should be free to happen and enjoy between to loving souls. frustrated

Teddybear46's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:31 AM
:banana: All is well... I called her back and her sweet voice is pleasure to my ears. love

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:39 PM

I'm here! And I think Teddy is still around...perhaps he's lost in cyber-space? Oh Teeeeeeeeedddy? Where for art thou?

I am still here but T won't get her knee off my neck and I can't get to the puter...

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:58 PM
I'm glad she has a protector in here, and if needed I am glad you are there for her. But I have a feeling if the **** hits the fan, I'll be the one that needs protecting. scared

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:32 PM
Edited by Teddybear46 on Tue 09/29/09 03:34 PM
Hey ya'll! Just wanted to introduce you to a new Forum Freak... His name is Teddybear46...treat him as you would treat me...only nicer! Pfffffffffft! tongue2

Welcome to the zoo, Teddy...but beware the monkeys...they fling poo! scared

Eaahhh... In my day, we didn't have monkeys that fling poo... naaaw... we had little 2 yr old Jeb... and you know what, we liked it that way! ill

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:28 PM

Hey ya'll! Just wanted to introduce you to a new Forum Freak... His name is Teddybear46...treat him as you would treat me...only nicer! Pfffffffffft! tongue2
Welcome to the zoo, Teddy...but beware the monkeys...they fling poo! scared

Hey ya'll! Thanks for the welcome. Hope everyone is doing good.

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:20 PM

CRAAAAAP! Did everybody leave me??? tears

HEY! I'm still here. If I can keep this dang puter working...

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:08 PM
NO WAY... JOSE... Sex with the ex is just asking for bad things to happen AGAIN!explode

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 02:37 PM

Hmmmm...interesting...I think? I don't think there are any subs on this thread...but you might want to ask around on the Sex & Intimacy Forum...? Most of us are pretty Dom...if you get my drift...:wink:

Ruh Roh...!

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 02:28 PM
Sure there are, LOL... But not all of us are computer savy! frustrated

Teddybear46's photo
Tue 09/29/09 02:18 PM

I guess there are no MEN over 45 in TEXASgrumble

Previous 1