Community > Posts By > msmaryntn

msmaryntn's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:43 PM
didnt say they arent. Most ppl have had a tough time, and society will pay a huge price for 'social media'. It encourages detached, isolated lives. The lack of human touch, voice, smell, eye contact, emotion (not emoticons), is not natural. There is already documentation of increased depression, anxiety and other mental disorders since its start. I prefer the world of 'voice mail, phones at home, (cells are good for emergencies though, but not for human tracking), drop by and visit, meet me in town, etc. in other words human contact. Fakebook etc have been around for what less than 10 years, just wait and see what happens.

msmaryntn's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:37 PM
Johns Hopkins doesnt mean a thing to me. They understaff their hospitals on a regular basis, have some with semi private rooms, which are big safety concerns for the public and employee safety also. Infectious diseases, HIPPA, family able to stay with a patient, nursing job related stress, patients able to sleep and rest, CAN you IMAGINE using the same bathroom as your room mate in a hospital with today's illnesses? Its all about money..... THEIRS.
That report didnt show much evidence to support their conclusion, considering how much money they may have received from Federal Grants to conduct it. Hogwash!

msmaryntn's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:24 PM
"Studying children for a total of 3 years, doesnt constitute adequate time" The twins' study wasnt scientific at all.

Gay ppl have told me they knew they were different, coincidentally, at the age of 5.

We are not to judge. Most gay ppl have told me they wished they werent different and that its been a very difficult life.

msmaryntn's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:12 PM
A waste of taxpayer money,,, why dont they just pack and LEAVE?

msmaryntn's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:09 PM
Prayers and thoughts to the victims in Florida. Lets push our lawmakers for Mental Health Funding especially for Veterans!. Mary

msmaryntn's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:04 PM
Edited by msmaryntn on Fri 01/06/17 09:05 PM
Hi,,,I'm new here:wink: and live in west TN, retired and am looking for a super nice man in the area..This looks like a pretty cool dating site so far... drop me a line! -- Mary.. PS I joined a long time ago, but wasnt active, I was too busy working as a travel RN!!! Glad to be home~~!!