Community > Posts By > Gabor

Gabor's photo
Tue 07/06/21 06:49 PM
@Slim gym: Think you may have a point worth special consideration there. What's worked for you?

Gabor's photo
Tue 07/06/21 06:38 PM
@maybwecan: I have received a lot of rejection, yes. I'll promptly move on, lol. Thank you.

@ciretom: Exactly what I thought initially. I'd definitely greet them, but the response was just so rude and evasive. I'd greet them with a polite and gentle, "Hi, how has your day been so far" or similar and they'd get nervous.

Gabor's photo
Tue 07/06/21 06:21 PM
I'm an educated person who dresses rather conservatively.

Gabor's photo
Tue 07/06/21 06:01 PM
From my experience lately, and particularly today, I've noticed a number of women I've greeted in their mid to late thirties and early forties become very nervous and evasive when I approached to greet them. They would not reply so I left them alone. Can any one tell me if they're just being super shy or if they simply do not want my attention?

Gabor's photo
Fri 07/02/21 08:25 PM
Thank you kindly @Blondey111 for your solid advice and insight. I'm going to avoid the younger women like the plague and follow through on seeking for women much closer to my age.

Gabor's photo
Fri 07/02/21 07:54 PM
I'm going to make a point from now on of staying with my peer group. I've noticed more and more people being judgmental but also forced to go with the flow. Thank you for your encouragement and advice also to catinidaho. Much appreciated!

Gabor's photo
Fri 07/02/21 07:23 PM
I've done what feels right for me, yet I've been rejected by every women my age for just simply and politely greeting young women. I feel that my rights are being jeopardized. Women should not be forced to conform to the status quo. They should be allowed to have a relationship with any man of their choice regardless of whether a man talks to a younger woman or not. There's an astronomical difference between politely responding to and greeting a young woman and being forced to having a relationship with one.

Gabor's photo
Fri 07/02/21 07:04 PM
Think I've learned my lesson this time around. Word gets around quickly here, within hours, but perhaps if I stay completely clear of young women, they'll allow me to go out with women closer to my age. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gabor's photo
Fri 07/02/21 06:40 PM
Lol, not sure what they're like for real, but that's the advice I'm getting in Calgary from a lot of decent looking people. Women my age have expressed disgust with me even briefly mentioning going our for a coffee with any of them, not wearing rings of course.

Gabor's photo
Fri 07/02/21 06:23 PM
Hi, I'd just like to get some thoughts on what some people are telling me concerning having relationships with women closer to my own age. I am going on 57 and just because I might very briefly salute or greet women in their twenties does not mean that I am looking to have a romantic relationship with her or any woman within her age group. I've been told by several people that that very action disqualifies me from having a romantic relationship with women my age. Some women have expressed disgust with me over this. Are most men in general having a problem with this? Is this a new trend?