Community > Posts By > texasgentlman

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:36 PM
Edited by texasgentlman on Mon 07/21/08 08:37 PM

funny we were attacked several times when you Dumb azz loberals were running things even the residuals on 911 but since then no attacks to bad President bush is running things were missing out on all those attacks

Indoctrination set in on you bad didn't it!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Tell me something,,,,,

When Bush comes home to Texas do you automatically reach for your knee-pads??? J/K

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
it is amazing when you run out of facts or in your case have no facts you expose your moronism, lack of maturity and revert to insults and name calling how pathetic sure you dont work for CNN ( oh yeah J/K )

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:37 PM
funny we were attacked several times when you Dumb azz loberals were running things even the residuals on 911 but since then no attacks to bad President bush is running things were missing out on all those attacks

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:21 PM
here

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:21 PM
when you cant tell the difference between Dumb azz and Azz hole is proof positive you shouldn't take anything they serious they cant get anything right

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:12 PM

hey texass. are you calling us democrats asshole, be a man about it,
actualy I think the word was dumb azz

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:11 PM

Nah conservatives are the whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiners they started a post about whiiiiiiiiiiiining.................yawn yawn yawn yawn
by the way very ingenious of you................rant rant

laugh flowerforyou
why do feel the need to call people names

Oh come on you started this gent and i think us liberals are going to have to end it......................a litle whiiiiiiining is what we are going to do...............:wink: :wink: :wink:
you go girl

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:08 PM
your americia needs a history lesson
United We Stand
A tragedy a loss yes even disaster
Brings every one closer
There,s nothing else faster
Holding hands with each other
As we silently pray
For Gods great mercy
For one more day
To repair our hearts and dreams
That were suddenly shattered
To rebuild our lives
That were Torn and tattered
When the building is finished
The work is complete
We all rise together and come to our feet
For on that day we stand
Our hearts all anew
Thank God we live in the red white and blue.

JodieNewby
Copyright ©2008 Jodie M Newby

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:05 PM

Nah conservatives are the whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiners they started a post about whiiiiiiiiiiiining.................yawn yawn yawn yawn
by the way very ingenious of you................rant rant

laugh flowerforyou
why do feel the need to call people names

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:00 PM

because there liberals

better than nazis...I think
there isnt a lot of distance between liberals and natzi's you both think the general population arent able to think for themselfs so it requires the goverment to rase the the people and a village to raise a child

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 03:57 PM
if Obama Wins May God have mercy on us we will have the Blind leading the Blind

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 03:53 PM
because there liberals

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 03:52 PM
denial is another way to deal with things

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 03:50 PM
we should realeas att the detainees and let them go stay with you dumbazz bleeding heart liberals since you want them to be treated like americans we can call it forien exchange you go to afganistan or bagdad and they can stay at ya,lls places

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/21/08 03:45 PM
the fact you feel the need to ask such a question puts in to supspect a low self asteam. you must first reconize your own self worth expect nothing less and never subject yourself to allow eny one to make you feel your not good enough. these people that do such things create such standards as to cover up there fear of rejection or there own lack of esteam. every one is a match for some one dont forget that and dont lower your standards to accompany such low lifes

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:26 AM
see the ploy worked as always now they want to give me a hard time and the issue is no longer important bleeding heart liberals are so easy to lead around by there nose ring. reminde me of school yard brawling to bad they may never understand that it is better to be thought a fool than to open there mouth and remove all doubt.BTW dont forget to cratique my spelling,grammer and lack of typing skills that ought to keep you libs sterile for a bit longer

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:01 AM

if i woke up my other half to have sex and he was mad at me for doing it, theres a serious problem somewhere !!grumble

who wouldnt wanna be woken up the "fun" way ???devil

your other half needs his head ( both of them ) examined

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:58 PM

Money doesn't make the man.laugh

Money can't buy character and integrity.

And why do you find it necessary to call people names on here? It's against the rules of the site.
unless some how you fit into this catagory I am not sure I called any one particular person a name but if you feel threatened you might check to see if the shoe fits pay attention when you read you will learn more and respond with more knowledge and hopefuly you wont look foolish

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:14 PM
if i am the one asleep please """"WAKE ME THE HELL UP """

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:44 PM
no more peacocks for me

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:57 AM
how could you not love that

Previous 1 3 4 5