Community > Posts By > Julerz

Julerz's photo
Thu 03/21/13 06:42 PM
I so don't believe in your kids to decide who you will be with. I am a parent and love my kids to the moon and back. If you are raising them right and them wanting to see you happy with someone in life and not be so selfish. It should not bother them unless its a bad relationship. I know someone right now that is allowing her teens control her love life and happiness. Really something I don't understand. They told her they will have nothin to do with her if she gets with a certain someone. Not my cup of tea. By the way if the relationship is not serious I would only introduce someone to my kids as a friend.

Julerz's photo
Thu 03/21/13 06:32 PM
I have two kids was with there father for 10 years. I fell in love with a women 7 years ago and being in a same sex relationship made things hard for me cause my kids father put a lot of ugly in there heads. It took a lot of work to work with my kids and now I am a single mommy for 2 months now. I am still very much into women. Can't see myself with another man again. I have talked to my kids about being gay/lesbian and my son thinks it gross for the same sex to kiss and stuff, but then again he is only 9. My daughter is all for what ever makes me happy. So I am all for being a Lesbian with kids. I like to teach my kids you should never judge a person no matter what they decide in life,and love is love.