Community > Posts By > amber_ashing

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:31 AM
Hey ppl... Moving from CA to NY!!!!

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:43 AM
I like to answer my door when those religious nuts come to tell me about God... After we sit down so we can learn a little something, I ask "Do you think aliens dropped us off because we were the bastards of their world?"

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:39 AM

shoot and see who it is afterwards
their must be some cop in you!noway laugh

hahaha... dirty thought

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:37 AM
Farve sucks... some one needs to start talking about Tony Romo a little more!!!! Forget about Farve.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:34 AM
"Nothing like a strangulation to get the circulation flowing"

Child's Play... dont remember which one

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:32 AM

Still up, just got up or never went to bed on this wonderful site of Mingle... Just got up, don't want to sleep the day away.... I've been getting up quite early lately. There's just so much I want to do during the day. One thing is to come on here and talk to all you special people on Mingle.... Who's still up joining me.... Let's see who actually posts or just watches in the background.... (which I'd rather have you post and join us....):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

still up... finally caught up on all the sleep I have been missing... woke up at 8pm, what a time, right?
yeah, no kidding....I hope your sleeping scedule doesn't get out of whack....I know how that can be....it kind of sucks but, either way, welcome to the post....how are you this morning???

doing better than normal. sleep pattern has been ruined for years...

<---INSOMNIAC

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:27 AM

Still up, just got up or never went to bed on this wonderful site of Mingle... Just got up, don't want to sleep the day away.... I've been getting up quite early lately. There's just so much I want to do during the day. One thing is to come on here and talk to all you special people on Mingle.... Who's still up joining me.... Let's see who actually posts or just watches in the background.... (which I'd rather have you post and join us....):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

still up... finally caught up on all the sleep I have been missing... woke up at 8pm, what a time, right?

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:24 AM

i don't think it depends on the amount of money we make...most people have to be pretty selfish to get rich...i think it's how our personality attributes to our financial choices
Interesting, example?

well in the corporate world people will walk all over you if you let them, which all boils down to both the walkers and the walked on's personalities, and its the walkers that make the money
You got that right my friend.... Corporate companies will rob, rob and rob!!! Wal-Mart is one corporate company who says they buy U.S. and buy most of their stuff from China and other foreign countries. I also heard they hire you at just BARELY full time status JUST so they don't have to pay benefits on you... Plus, practically EVERYONE I talk to who works for Wal-Mart, they tell me the management treats the workers like s@#t!!!! That's one reason our gas prices are so hi....corporate America....plus oil companies. They want more, more and more!!!! We're cutting our own throats in this country... we're putting ourselves in danger....I hope all these corporate companies and oil companies know this....you know what, they DO know it....they just don't care....basically saying.....the more money they get....the less they care....:angry: :angry: :angry: Good post Peccy....well done.....

Do you guys know that not only are the oil companies making money off the war in iraq, its all the others, like frito lay, gatorade, taco bell... everyone is making a buck. so cutting our own throats, thats for sure, with no regard for the innocent.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:14 AM
This has been the question that I have asked myself time and time again... but my hearts so damn big, I tell my head that it will all work out for the best.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:12 AM

My dad owed me $8,000 and I went out and bought my best friends son an XBox 360 for his birthday. I felt really good by doing this. My best friend told me he has wanted one FOREVER and asked him if it would be okay if I got him one and he said sure go for it, he'll love it!!!! Had to ask first cause something that expensive you can't just buy without parents approval... He LOVES the thing!!! lol, and so does my best friend!!! LOL!!!

awww... how sweet.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:10 AM
So whathadhappenedwas I was at this friends house, and they thought it would be fun to take shots of tequila and tooter shooters. So I complied. Well about 8 shots in, I started getting that sick feeling, so went down stairs to try up chuck a portion of what I had consumed. 5 min in, I realized nothing was going to come up, so I stood from the bent over position, and tried walking forward. Didn't work out. My legs refused to go forward, only backwards. I went backwards a couple of yards until I hit a barbed-wire fence and fell. I cut my A*s and landed in a sting ant pile. My friends ran to help me up, and we went back upstairs where I was forced to be drunken doctored.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:43 AM

Some more photos are good. Post in the sex thread and watch the emails come flowing in.laugh

Well, I been playing the Cum game and I dont think anyone can come close to beating me.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:16 AM

<---- SO HOTT!!!

I would have to agree....

* but I might get called a dirty old man * lol
dirty old mandevil :tongue: laugh

all men are dirty...pitchfork
hey!!im not dirty!.......i might smell funny,but tha doesnt mean im dirty!shades

then what does it mean?
swing and a miss*just walk away*slaphead

smokin

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:12 AM
if you are in Cali, and in the valley, give me a shout!

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:08 AM

<---- SO HOTT!!!

Damn. Now you know our secret. You must be destroyed now!

I never said dirty wasn't a good thing

Yes...being dirty does have its' advantages.:wink:

HAS MANY!!! laugh laugh laugh rofl

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:07 AM

Someone give me some pointers... PPL dont message me as much as I would like.

Looks good...you could talk more about your likes/dislikes, what you enjoy doing, etc....

Other than that, it looks perfectly fine!

well thanks much, but I am undecided in the likes/dislikes dept.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:06 AM

Amber, add more photos. List any interests or talents you might have [well, talents may get you in trouble depending on]. You're a very pretty girl, it just takes time. Keep your mind open, expectations low, and standards high. Have fun and good luck!

thats cute about the talents... those i have to keep to myself until futher notice.

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:04 AM

<---- SO HOTT!!!

Damn. Now you know our secret. You must be destroyed now!

I never said dirty wasn't a good thing

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:04 AM

<---- SO HOTT!!!

hey!!im not dirty!.......i might smell funny,but tha doesnt mean im dirty!shades

then what does it mean?

amber_ashing's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:41 AM
hasn't worked out for me yet... Porterville seems too far from anyone... and alot of guys from my area aren't worth the time.

Previous 1