Community > Posts By > ablessedlady

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:25 PM
southern fried chicken

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:23 PM
Interesting what people admit on social media.

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:20 PM
What if- april flowers did not bring may flowers

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:17 PM
Well is a deep subject

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:15 PM
Just stand still

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:13 PM
Here we go

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:11 PM
Time to go

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:15 AM

I received the message to register and 'accept' terms of agreement too, but not seeing where to do that.

That's why I came heredrinks . Can't find the accept button slaphead . Can anyone drop me a line where it is?flowerforyou

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 12/11/13 02:46 PM
I would appreciate opinions about some of the these companies. I currently have att and looking elsewhere. Cost for broadband? Good tech support? Appreciate any opinions on the subject?smile2

ablessedlady's photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:10 PM
I have through the years found that as I grew older(chronalogiclly cause I refuse to grow up ever) that younger the guys who said yes to friendship had other idea in mind. By my 40's I had made some male friends,not with benefits. There are 3 I am close with now and 1 I met on here,he doesn't do forums. I think opposite sex friends not only can have fun,but share and ask ?'s about the opposite sex.
If there would be an attraction on my part I would tell the gentleman. If he had none,I wouldn't want to keep it going. I also think that a good everlasting marriage works better if it starts on a friends level,my partner I hope will become my best friend also.

ablessedlady's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:55 PM
happy I never heard of chips on a sandwich before this thread. Can't knock it if I havn't tried it,but sounds gross to mehuh .However now my interest is peaking. I may try some combo this week,maybe Ritz on bolonga&cheese?? Then again,maybe not spock waving

ablessedlady's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:46 PM
waving to all. Havn't been here in awhile. Hope all is good in the mingle forums. I love vintage stores as well as 2nd hand stores or estate sales. The latter often has clothing from the 40's or 50's and cheap prices. I don't go with any particular style. I buy what I like and wear some clothing I have had since about 32,now 54. I have a few purses that were my gradmothers. late 40's early 50's. I carry them at times.
On the subject of the 40's,my favorite films are 41-57. Watch TCM often. Besides the acting I like to look at the curtains,furniture and clothing the year movie was made.

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:09 PM
Edited by ablessedlady on Wed 07/15/09 09:10 PM
You are a good hearted man. Anytime I hear of a family who is struggling or going through severly upsetting time,it makes me appreciate what I have,even if it isn't much at times. I had a son and raised him a few yrs. alone. I really feel for this mother and son both. I will pray for Edan and Mom for the next few weeks at least for God to see they get needs met and for Mom to be able to keep on keepin on,etc..
To raise $,how about a neighborhood garage sale? A walk-a-thon?
I hope this woman has people who help out,give her a break for some alone time and help with buying Edan toys and what he needs.
Sometimes if you have nothing else to give,a hug can mean alot.

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:51 PM
I love the smell of clothes that have been drying on the line. It's been years since I had 1. I live in a condo and I agree with most of you about some of the rules. I understand why some rules are in place and it keeps the condos exterior and community area looking good. I do not agree with some of the rules,but I have behaved as there is a fine if you get caught breaking the rules. If I ever own a house,for sure it won't be part of an association. All I will have to be concerned with is the city or township ordinaces. I will have a clothes line again,but also a fenced in yard so no one will see it anyway. That's just a hope for the future. Besides the clothesline, I want to feed strays if I choose to, against the rules here,
By law no one can make a rule that you can not fly old glory outside of your premises,other hanging things yes,but not the flag.

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:40 PM
I am writing to a few people in the armed forces presently over there. I have not sent anything this time around,as I can bearly at this point in time help out people I know here who are in need.
However during Desert Storm I had 6 pen pals over there and I became close (platonic) with 2 of them. They enjoyed videos that now days =dvds.T-hirts,socks,magazines or books,newspapers from back here in the states,homemade cookies was a big hit.
Think your putting a care pack together is thoughtful of you and to put the time in to asking others opinions of what is appreciated.
KUDOOS to you.:thumbsup:

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:23 PM
I have to congragulate you for wanting to breath free. I smoke and give you KUDOOS big time for taking the step. Hope you make it. I tried 3 times now,but to no avail,yet. I am going to try to breath free again in about a month.biggrin Great you took the step even if you have before.:thumbsup: Positive thoughts your way that you are able to keep smoke free. Doesn't food taste so much better?

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:16 PM
Don't really know you and didn't read other posts about Princess,but I know that seeing all these caring thoughts may help you feel better,even if just for now. That's all we have is now. Let me add my sympathy and hope time heals.flowerforyou

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:11 PM
flowerforyou So sorry you are going through a stormy time,hope the sun shines for you soon. Prayers will be said for you and those you mentioned,except Grandma,she no longer needs them.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:57 PM
Does telling myself count? I do that a few times a week along with some other positive affirmations. How about my boys,sorry my male felines,call them the boys usually when talking about them. They didn't use the exact words but they tell me every morning and 1 tells me about 4 x a day. Of course if they did verbalize those words or any human language,they'd probably be famous. Then again if that were true they would not have been strays that needed a home. So it's good like it is. If this was goofy,sorry very over tired.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:48 PM
I went back read it once about 4 months later. Then added a few sentences to the end about a few months ago. Reason was I had made a statement at the end,but still I got mail that was what I didn't want,a few lines only. So I went back and tried to nicely make it clear and why. This way if they sent 3 lines after I changed it,they knew already I would not write back and I would not feel bad about it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6