Addjerry's photo
Mon 04/01/13 11:25 AM
Mmn

Addjerry's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:27 PM
Just the truth.

Addjerry's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:20 PM
Mine is June. Is it that I take things too serious thbt is why I find problems with them? (Eg. Getting my dreams on track, Life partner etc). May be I'll relax a bit.

Addjerry's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:04 PM
I feel like I'm drunk with the strongest wine after reading this. My head's turning, my hands cant hold anything. My bed cold. Something like fever, I cant explain.

Addjerry's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:51 AM
It makes me dream.

Addjerry's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:46 AM
Mmn...

Addjerry's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:44 AM
Oh my...

Addjerry's photo
Fri 03/29/13 01:41 AM
When you are searching, that means you dont know where it might be. Thats why I'm here Searching for you. I already have enough friends. It's a life partner i'm searching for.

Addjerry's photo
Fri 03/29/13 01:32 AM
I think thats the best way to describe it "perfect imperfect". Someone says "it is hard to find someone who knows all your weakness, mistakes, flaws and differences but still loves you. Another puts it as "**** up and then you'll who is your best friend" (sorry for the words there). But its true that people turn to be what they are not because they need the attention of someone they feel loves them. But they end up living in the prison of their own.

Addjerry's photo
Fri 03/29/13 01:13 AM
I agree with what you said about beauty. I have grown to witness how people develop over time. When someone has true beauty from the inside. I see it in his or her smile and the way he talks and in the actions toward others. Facialy they may not be beautiful but over time they turn beautiful on the outside too. The ones that are beautiful on the outside turn to grow old quickly and fade. I mean their skin changes so fast and makes them grow old quicky especialy those that dont smile and are harsh toward others in their actions.. I was not the smilling type. At age 26 I was looking older compeled to my elder brother who is above 35. But when I opened up my heart to see good in everything around me. That has cleared my inside and now I smile all through, I mean in lack and full and I'v learned to be thankful for every minute I live. Its just to nurse the beauty inside to grow such that it shine to the outside. So what I mean is that beauty is on the inside. Everyone is beautiful his or her own special way.

Addjerry's photo
Fri 03/29/13 12:48 AM
Hi, I think you just have to start wanting what you already have. Belive me, you will see a turn around. You dont need a new thing. Sometimes you dont know what you've already got until its gone.

Addjerry's photo
Fri 03/29/13 12:41 AM
What? Serious?