Community > Posts By > Lazerous69

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:14 PM
First of all... The Bears aren't going anywhere except back to chicago in december. their defense is aging and in tatters while thier offense is nowhere to be found. they will be lucky to split with the Lions i think.

Giants won't repeat this year. Michael Strahan has retired and he was a large part of the defense last year. shockey sucks too ;) i just don't think they will have the same Mojo is all.

Can't ever count the Pats out of it. have to just watch it transpire.

Vikings probably won't go to the superbowl under TJack this year but what would happen if Favre was granted his release and came to minnesota? yeah i know that wont happen but you never know. If it did my viewpoint would change and i would bet money on a purple superbowl appearance. (poor cheeseheads)

Colts always have a chance as well. we will see how marvin plays as well as some of the returning injured players. Dungee probably would like to go out with a BANG!9wouldn't we all!)

Cowboys are Legit. they will be right in the hunt for NFC supremacy again. will take a really hot team to beat them.

One guy mentioned parody in the league. Ahmen brudda'! It's the team's that get hot late in the season that usually win ;)
Who that will be we don't know yet. No Team is preordained to win it all. That's why they play the game "on any given Sunday!"

=D