Community > Posts By > MzBettyboop

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:46 PM
Hello all! I was thinking maybe this would be a good way to meet ppl, anyone else feel this way? Have u made ne friends off of here? It seems to be kind of difficult.. I recently posted my pic, thinking that would help, who else is out there seeking friendship?

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:13 PM
Looking for either to find a group of ppl who is interested in playing Volleyball or a Tennis player... Now in both games I am a beginner.. I jes wanna play them to keep n shape, stay active and jes have fun... Looking for ppl n Cle, surrounding cities...Ne one interested, plz feel free to respond to this posting... Also, are there ne good parks that have smooth/flat surfaces for rollerblading? Jes looking to meet/make friends, hopefully this will b a good way of doing it... Ttyl

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:25 PM
I agree, it was indeed a very good movie...

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:20 PM
Wat kind of movies? Comedy? Drama? Romance? Martial Arts? Etc....

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:58 PM
Edited by MzBettyboop on Tue 07/22/08 06:00 PM
:smile: Hi there nice to meet u.. I was in Toronto n June for a few days. That was my first time n Toronto.. I liked it there... Stayed at Isabella Hotel and Suites and took the train or street car for transportation.. So, how r u doing? How long have u been a memeber of this website? For me only 2 weeks..Ne ways, take care, ttyl

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:42 PM
How is every1 doin 2day? Did u do anything fun 2day or watever u care to share?

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:21 PM
I am new to this website... I kind of just bumped n2 it by accident and thought I would try it out.. As u already know I dont have a pic in my display box, but eventually may post one... I am curious on how far this website will take me, hopefully meet/make new friends in the future... Ttyl

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:08 PM
Yes, I live n Cle