Community > Posts By > fadedmindz

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:56 PM
frown no im not that type of guy. i just hate it when people say well wy dont you buy her some flowers or something blah blah you kno. people just see that i said money wasnt an issue or whatever and thats all everyone focuses onfrown frown

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:51 PM
i guess im not trying to say i tried to buy her hapiness..... all im saying that i gave her everything..including that

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:50 PM
i kno she was not matterialistic thats for sure. im just the kind of guy that i buy anything that reminds me of the girl im with......

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:48 PM
i think its harder to find a guy thats not selfish in contrast to a girl. a lot of girls are selfish. i agree there are a lot of guys that are real jerks but damn girls...... lol brokenheart :cry: lol

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:45 PM
how can girls just get fed up and let it all fall down. i gave my ex everything i had emotionally physically mentally, money was never an issue what so ever. she got almost everything she wanted without even asking for it cuz i could just feel that she wanted something. idk how can girls can do that to a guy when they kno that he is a great guy to them but doesnt care what happens to them after they break up. idk how to explain myself. :angry: it just makes me upset at most girls for that for being so selfish....

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:32 PM
BMW 745 Li..... its the love of my life.... pay more attention to my car then any girl lol. hell yea it fits me 19 yr old big pimpin lmao jk i luv my car though.

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:26 PM

realizing it's now officially Friday CDT and once again I don't have a date for tonight grumble

lol ouchdrinker

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:22 PM
so bored booooo!grumble

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:15 PM
let go---- ne-yo

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:37 PM
wake up everyone on your phone...drinker bring everyone down with you lol

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:34 PM

Lol i keep my fridge stocked, in case of 3am snack attacks. Sara lee cherry cheesecake, jimmy dean breakfast sammichs, n lunchables

ahhhhhh i love jimmy deans!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahalove love

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:33 PM
u and ame baby aint nuttin but mammals so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:28 PM
the younger the berry the sweeter the juice.. lmao laugh

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:27 PM
drinker im not drinkin........ lol like that?

fadedmindz's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:25 PM
is it bad to be a hoe?ohwell bigsmile

1 2 4 Next