Community > Posts By > Vera

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:22 AM
Welcome Anna!
I would not do so. It is not your responsibility to proove that you are real. It is the other's chance/duty to have faith and to believe in you.

Presenting yourself by video and so on, gives too much food for scammers. I have identified 71 fake profiles in 1 and half year.

Don't worry, God's Word says that blessed is the man who finds ... Mr. Right gonna find you and believes you! That's how it happened to me, here in Mingle2.
Be blessed!
Rev. Vera

no photo
Mon 09/15/14 02:31 PM
Turn your radio on - by the Lewis Family

no photo
Mon 09/15/14 02:26 PM
Speak - Myron Butler

no photo
Tue 08/26/14 01:33 PM
Because women can't wait for the right one to come. Instaed of waiting for Mr. Right (sent by God!) some women take Mr. Moment, put him under stress and later complain.

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 06:12 PM
Happy Birthday!
Congrates to another year of your life. May our God give you all that you need (not what you want).
Be blessed!

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 12:25 AM
It is fresh and honest. It will work. God bless you!

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 12:23 AM
It is fresh and honest. It will work. God bless you!

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:05 AM
Yeah, romance is the key. It is needed. The Holy Bible containts 66 books and one is all about romance and love. It's the Song of Songs.
Memories of romance carries the love on, in times of separation, of normal days and when the love of one has run down. It is the positive BUT wich makes you not to give up.
I thank God for my husband who also loves romance. We have create our own language, a language of love.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:15 PM
Yes, it happened. Last October I was chatting with a friendly young man. In November I saw his face and heard his voice on Skype. Tears was running down my face as I saw, he is real. The same happened to him.
I was wondering about myself. Am I crazy? Since two months we are married. I feel home in him and he feels home in me. We are truly made for each other. Thank God!

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 07:55 PM
Thank God, I did! My husband is 26 years younger. I tried and tried to escape from his love. Then God said, I show you a real love and you don't want it? We live a life of respect and acceptence, love and caring, understanding, peace and lots of laughter.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:19 AM
Oh my God!
You can't believe! I was totally misinterprating his words and his behaviour. Yeah, really.
I thank God for revealing the truth! Since two months we are husband and wife. He is the right man for me, as I am the right woman for him. We are praising God every day.

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:48 AM
No need to describe the ending of marriage. The end is always ugly. It needs some ugly facts to understand that this is the end. Important is to forgive and to release each other.

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:32 AM
Female genital mutilation order for '4 million' in Iraq.
It really moved me to tears

no photo
Tue 07/22/14 03:20 AM

why doesnt anyone give me a chance i know im handicapped and fat but u shouldnt judge a person who u havent even met in person or even known them long even enough to judge i dont judge anyone by their skin color or weight or if they have problems but yet they judge me because im not some skinny twig thats messed up in my eyes cause no one knows what the hell ive been through in the last 22 yrs im here trying to meet a man for a committed relationship and yet no one gives me a chance

Dear, your life has just begone. I tell you, it is possible. Sometimes the biggest handicap is in the mind. Many years ago a visit in Ghana was healing me! None of those people ever thought he is not beautiful. God gave me a husband when I throwed away my diaries, and same time was caring for others. I just got married, with a wonderful man from mingle2. My 128 kilo didn't matter. There is beauty on your inside dear. Show it on the ouside. There are things you love, if animals, or flowers. Look at them and snap yourself again. Feed your profile with things you are interested in. Love the people in the forum, because someone might be in need of your love. And suddenly .....

no photo
Mon 07/21/14 01:16 AM
I love people who have faith. All depends on the right interpretation and how to live it. It’s easy to see the wrong doings and put it general on a religion, a religious group, or on a country. And war never stops. I have seen people who really love their God. They follow the good rules and traditions of their Holy Books. It gives them wisdom, hope and strength for difficulties and danger. It’s a personal decision, a personal responsibility. Judgement belongs to God alone.

no photo
Sat 07/19/14 07:00 AM
I give thanks to God! Yes, in May I travelled to another continent to meet with a Mingle2 member. Four days later we had our wedding. We both are real people and we are really happy.
With God all things are possible!

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 07:50 AM
Edited by Vera on Tue 07/15/14 07:52 AM
Evolution always wants to make better and to optimize. Why then are some women never happy with what they got. Some try kissing a frog. Others meet a man, swearing that he is the best, the sweetest, the greatest. A little later they begin to change him. Changing the best, the sweetest, the greatest, the optimized man into, what? a monkey? God have mercy!

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 09:57 AM
I wish that everyone who is looking for someone
will find the right one, for that would be awesome!
Thanks be to God, I am no more single
I've got the right one, for sweet mingle-mingle
winking

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 02:57 PM

Am in need of relationship so any broken heart. I will love her alot

I will be wondering if you will get a lot of Replies. Needing a relationship? Needing a relationship with a broken heart? Why don't you ask for a happy person? Instead of asking for, can you offer? In a worship song of Israel Haughten are some sweet words: I GIVE MYSELF AWAY.
I wish you all the best in Life. Be blessed!
Rev. Vera

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:08 PM
Thank your dear! Yes, it is unhealthy.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15