Mon 06/13/11 09:37 PM
OK, problem solved...found the "bug"

TROUBLEBUG

Vikingsoul's photo
Mon 06/13/11 09:11 PM
Please define "relatively"

Vikingsoul's photo
Mon 06/13/11 08:42 PM
Ok Thanks for the quick reply. I suspect the users also could use the 'who is online now' feature but it was just ironic that earlier today I was reading their posts and then they show up on my list of viewers. Good day.

Vikingsoul's photo
Mon 06/13/11 08:04 PM
Now, in fact, this persons name is removed from the 'who viewed me' list and I'm getting SPOOKED. I don't like the way this looks.

Vikingsoul's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:57 PM
Today I was reading posts in the forum areas. I did not click on anyones profile information yet later in the day two of the persons who had posted there clicked my profile as indicated by the 'who viewed me' feature. I later found the 'settings' button and removed those forum areas. I do not understand how this is possible. I did not post on the forum that I was specifically reading, however, I did make a comment on another post from one of the individuals. Without naming any names, is there someone that has access and may be abusing it?

Vikingsoul's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:24 PM
spammers bewarenoway

Vikingsoul's photo
Wed 09/30/09 07:56 PM
Yet another 7.6 in Indonesia....thats three in three days! ...on top of 3 cyclones in the south Pacific in the last month. Just normal occurances.

Vikingsoul's photo
Wed 09/30/09 07:35 AM
...and now today a 7.6 magnatude in Indonesia. What's next?

Vikingsoul's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:30 PM
Looks like you were right within a few days. There have been some pretty bad cyclones and now an 8.0 earthquake in the Pacific.

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:33 PM
You guys...WEAR IT OUT!

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:29 PM
Edited by Vikingsoul on Sat 08/29/09 04:30 PM

My opinion...for what it's worth: tattoos and piercings are a desecration of a temple designed to house the soul. Would you put grafitti on the Great Pyramids or dump orange dye over Niagra Falls?
I'm just saying...

spock Highly illogical Captain.

You compare a sometimes motley collection of skin, muscle, bones, etcetera to natural wonders?

Talk about apples and oranges.

And be nice. It is uncool to call someone a dumbass on the threads.

To the OP:

Go for whatever makes you happy!!!!
explode

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:19 PM
Well I do worship the female body...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:14 PM
My opinion...for what it's worth: tattoos and piercings are a desecration of a temple designed to house the soul. Would you put grafitti on the Great Pyramids or dump orange dye over Niagra Falls?
I'm just saying...

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:02 PM
This is a disturbing story...this abducter had been convicted of rape and kidnapping and sentenced to 50 years, yet he got out after only 10 years...and then got away with this crime for 18 years? Something is 'bigtime' wrong with this...why isn't our government looking out for our children? I'm pissed!

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:39 PM
While a lot of people are not interested...or skeptical...or uninformed; whatever, I found your topic informative and interesting and this knowledge has probably been lost for centuries. I'm glad you were able to put the "coincidences" together that may help mankind someday.

Vikingsoul's photo
Sun 08/09/09 02:59 PM
maybe ski behind a whitewater kayak?

Vikingsoul's photo
Sun 08/09/09 02:51 PM
I can understand about the tampons...but I don't have a clue as to what the skis are for??frustrated

Vikingsoul's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:56 AM
Edited by Vikingsoul on Sun 08/09/09 11:01 AM
"When are 'we' going"? It looks like my dog and I will be going in late oct. or nov....I was hoping for a "lady friend" to come along!
Ladylid2012...I like that pic you have of the sailboat and the large moon...very nice!biggrin

Vikingsoul's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:37 PM
Am I the only sailor on this bulletin board?