Community > Posts By > Dream

no photo
Sun 07/18/21 04:01 PM
Us Big Girls are the best!! :blush:Once you've been with a big girl that's flexible and knows how to move her azz.. the guy is hooked!

no photo
Sat 07/10/21 10:04 PM
So if you open the app on an Android device there is a icon in the bottom right that looks like three horizontal lines, tape it. Scroll down to where it says Your Popularity and tape that as well and there you go the third option down is Verify by photo.

I haven't found a way to do it on PC and I don't own any I junk.

Thank you so much !! :blush:

no photo
Fri 07/09/21 06:58 PM
There is no 'option'.
You get locked out and a message telling you to snap a photo in a specific pose.
You won't be allowed to log in till you give them a photo with that specific pose.

Ahh ok , so you're referring to getting locked out of the app or within a chat with someone?... Sorry for the questions if they sound silly. only been on M2 just over a week.

no photo
Fri 07/09/21 06:48 PM
Lord if I had to verify right now would be horrible.

Would you know how I can do the verification?

no photo
Fri 07/09/21 06:42 PM
I hit 40 in August! I'm feeling it. Your lookin good! You won't be here in Mingle too long before someone snatches you up!

Girl I wish that were the case for me... My short experience on M2 has been "wow" :joy:...I'm just trying to get local contact 1st LoL

no photo
Fri 07/09/21 06:26 PM
Teach me your make-up skills!

Thanks Carebear.. Girl I'm almost 40...and learned that less is more. I literally just use 4 makeup products for my look. Oh and witchazel is a secret miracle for skin :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/09/21 07:59 AM
Hello everyone, where is the option for me to do photo verification? I would love to be able to add that to my profile, and show that I'm real :nerd:

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 02:32 PM
I feel the same when it comes to decent Gentelmen....:confused::broken_heart:

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 12:05 PM
:kissing_closed_eyes::kiss: Me of course....:wink:

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 11:22 AM
Are there no decent single gentlemen in Florida that don't live with their parents/family, Non drug users, and don't look like they're still living in the pandemic or someone from Duck Dynasty ?? :confused:Ladies these are just simple basics right ? Or does this not exist...