Community > Posts By > jmbernardino

jmbernardino's photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:00 PM

I've tried the long distance relationship thing a couple of times and for me it has never worked. Every relationship gets to a stage where you want to be close to your loved one every day, wake up next to each other and be able to get a kiss and a hug when you need one. Being so far apart makes this impossible. So for me... It doesn't work but then I do know of others that make it work. TRUST plays a major part in such relationships. All I can say to you is good luck and stay positive! If you are meant to be together nothing will keep you apart!
VERY TRUE THANKS :)

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 12/10/13 10:17 PM
i appreciate it thanks :)

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 12/10/13 10:16 PM
yes youre right in your comment thanks :)

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 12/10/13 10:15 PM
i appreciate it, thanks and godbless :)

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 12/10/13 10:14 PM
i appreciate it, thanks and godbless :)

jmbernardino's photo
Sun 09/01/13 11:43 PM

I've tried the long distance relationship thing a couple of times and for me it has never worked. Every relationship gets to a stage where you want to be close to your loved one every day, wake up next to each other and be able to get a kiss and a hug when you need one. Being so far apart makes this impossible. So for me... It doesn't work but then I do know of others that make it work. TRUST plays a major part in such relationships. All I can say to you is good luck and stay positive! If you are meant to be together nothing will keep you apart!

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 08/27/13 10:01 AM
listening to mariah carey song I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS ,,very nice song i love it :heart:

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 08/27/13 09:58 AM
oops

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 08/27/13 09:57 AM
hi.. Chat chat pag may time :)

jmbernardino's photo
Tue 06/11/13 12:38 AM
How can you know that a person really love and have interest of loving you. I have found man here, he says that he was a real person, but i dont know if he really admires me, i' have a lot of experience of being inlove to a person i only know on the internet. But at the end of the day i always found that everything happen between us on chatting for so long time was a BIG joke. I was played and im so wrong that i love him but all was lie, i am a real person why they didn't notice it? Why they always hurt me? I thought i can find a real person on this cite but i dont know if i was wrong.

jmbernardino's photo
Mon 04/08/13 08:56 PM
Yes you are right, thanks for the comment,

jmbernardino's photo
Mon 04/08/13 08:55 PM

jmbernardino's photo
Mon 04/08/13 08:54 PM

jmbernardino's photo
Thu 04/04/13 09:39 PM
How can you make youre relationship work, if you are so far away from each other,

jmbernardino's photo
Wed 04/03/13 10:16 PM
For me it doesnt matter if you are old or young, being happy doesnt depend on ages we have, but rather we must understand each other and live happy, thats the essence of life.

jmbernardino's photo
Wed 04/03/13 10:10 PM
Age doesnt matter to me, as long as you love each other there will be no haindrance for ages,