Community > Posts By > Mike

Mike 's photo
Thu 07/15/21 11:44 AM

past Romantic relationship/ current friend
Since you couldn't disclose the details of why it is a past relationship...

I don’t mind giving more details. My initial post was I wanted you to get the gist of the situation. Romantic relationship part was brief I actually think she stop seeing me romantically to get back with her ex and got pregnant the first time with him. And now that I’m talking to all of you, she was pretty embarrassed about the whole situation the first time. And it happened again. And she absolutely didn’t need to give me any explanation at any point. Definitely not clingy. I she hit the brakes hard and our romantic relationship. That’s a shock to anybody when you think things are going one way and then somebody does a 180 on you. Btw thank you for the help. I understand the situation better now. Its not worth the waste of time thinking about it. She’s not my friend she’s a hoe a stinking hoe. And I I’m very aware of my judgment and I try very hard not to pass it on anybody.

Mike 's photo
Thu 07/15/21 12:11 AM
A past Romantic relationship/ current friend became impregnated from her ex. Me and her talked to each other regularly her entire pregnancy. But I never saw her we just talked on the phone because we weren’t living close at that time. When I moved back to her area towards the end of her pregnancy She refused to see me. It had me feeling a certain type of way. But I didn’t understand why. About five day after she had her baby. I get this text
“I was embarassed and didn't know how to tell you that I was pregnant again. For that Im sorry.” I find all this out after. I’m looking for some insight? Everyone else in her life knew about her being pregnant. Why did she hide it from me?

Mike 's photo
Wed 07/14/21 01:36 AM
Dermot Kennedy- Outnumbered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A48hOToMuRE